Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

David Guetta ends homophobia with dj set

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Hahah well his heart is in the right place. Very wholesome !

David Guetta truly is the MLK of our generation. Where is his Nobel Peace Prize?

Putting the G in LGBT :clap3:

 

(in all seriousness though this sounds edited, doesn't make it any less funny though)

"I HAD A DREAM " ....

 

" That I was gayyyy....gayyyyy gayyyyy" 

 

I'm done :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

David Guetta truly is the MLK of our generation. Where is his Nobel Peace Prize?

I read this comment before watching the video and it still didn't prepare me for "I have a dream" :ahh:

1 hour ago, Mordecai said:

Putting the G in LGBT :clap3:

 

(in all seriousness though this sounds edited, doesn't make it any less funny though)

wait not it already being on spotify since last year :deadbanana2: I thought this was legit a David Guetta tribute to the LGBT please

 

"I thought that I was gay" repeated again and again :rip::bibliahh: a choice eventhough it comes with good intentions

i love it when he makes these earnest political statements, he codes so unserious 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.