Morgan Wallen's new Nashville bar crazy popular despite recent drunk chair throwing

Just a Gay on ATRL

Of course it is. Why should that surprise anybody? He's super successful. And he's literally a country singer from Tennessee himself :skull:

These people will most likely be voting for a convicted Felon in this election I doubt they care about someone throwing a chair.

• Like 1

Ok? 

It's crazy how female singers will have their entire careers ruined for much less. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Are you aware of every owners' background of the bars you patron? Or do you never leave the house? 

35 minutes ago, katheryn said:

It's crazy how female singers will have their entire careers ruined for much less. 

for throwing a chair?  :rip: 

The hostility in these comments :deadbanana2:

Anyways stream JO1's smash hit love seeker

1 hour ago, ontherocks said:

Of course it is. Why should that surprise anybody? He's super successful. And he's literally a country singer from Tennessee himself :skull:

:clap3:

Posted (edited)

Well it's a bar…. And they are drunk so..  

Edited by Katamari

Posted (edited)

He's a mess but very successful. I need a collab of Shaki with him.
We need that billboard top 10 hit :gayoncecat2:

The fact of how Shaki was the first big artist acknowledgin his appeal is crazy

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Lol what do you expect? This man basically got 10 times more successful after saying the n word,his demographic of fans will never cancel him for such acts . The fake people are the ones who claim to anti-racism but willing to work with him .

His incident is tame compared to what many others have done. Celebs have sa, abused and even killed and are still around. 

15 hours ago, airplane said:

The hostility in these comments :deadbanana2:

These Morgan Wallen fans in the comment acting like I did extensive research for my OP and did anything more than post something observational I saw on IG about his bar being super crowded. Cope!

I do find it funny Nashville super quickly moved on from something kinda serious he did but I don't have it out for the man, don't worry fan, he's rich and #1, he's doing just fine 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.