Gaga on Telephone sequel: "whenever Beyonce calls, I'd like to pick up the phone"

Bloodflowers.

3 hours ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

Aura was supposed to be the first single of ARTPOP and had the whole killing her friend in a truck on a highway, it's definitely not Manicure 

They probably pulled the plug on Aura/Burqa to avoid controversy and derailed the plan about a Telephone sequel :skull: 

I think those documents that leaked show it was definitely MANiCURE that was supposed to be the lead single and the continuation of Telephone.

When Aura was first released, fans just assumed it was meant to be the third act because of the knife under the hood lyrics, but it was never confirmed.

Gaga also teased one of the swine fest songs being the third act, which was assumed again to be Aura, but she was probably referring to MANiCURE.

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bey'Knight

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• SmittenCake

• Pinkbutterflies

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

in a behind the scenes video beyonce did say that she made the first move to call gaga so this makes sense...kinda

4 hours ago, Sprite said:

Don't tell this to the Hive hehe

She talked about calling Gaga in the behind the scenes video for Video Phone, you know, her own song. 

Can't with all the weak sauce attempts at shade in here. At least get your facts straights, then your digs. :zzz:

Given how Beys music is doing these days, it should be the other way around.

• Like 1

2012 ass response. Pls hang it up ya'll :coffee2:

1 hour ago, JackOfHearts said:

I think those documents that leaked show it was definitely MANiCURE that was supposed to be the lead single and the continuation of Telephone.

When Aura was first released, fans just assumed it was meant to be the third act because of the knife under the hood lyrics, but it was never confirmed.

Gaga also teased one of the swine fest songs being the third act, which was assumed again to be Aura, but she was probably referring to MANiCURE.

Oh, wow I didn't know ! I like Manicure, but it's kind of hard imagining that it would be a continuation of Telephone :deadbanana:

55 minutes ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

Oh, wow I didn't know ! I like Manicure, but it's kind of hard imagining that it would be a continuation of Telephone :deadbanana:

Check out the leaked script for it, it was supposed to be star studded and raunchy. And there's the Manny Marroquin Mix of it that I think was meant to be the final form before it got chopped up, and she went and took the electric guitar out of it and made it less rock-y. I don't know how it would have fared as a lead single, but I bet she would have survived any flack she got from it more than she did the DWUW fiasco.

Anywho, I'd love a rock finale for the trilogy after all these years, Beyoncé or no. It was Gaga's trilogy to begin with, she shouldn't be waiting for Beyoncé to pick up the phone.

6 hours ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

Aura was supposed to be the first single of ARTPOP and had the whole killing her friend in a truck on a highway, it's definitely not Manicure 

They probably pulled the plug on Aura/Burqa to avoid controversy and derailed the plan about a Telephone sequel :skull: 

Gaga wanted Aura as the first single at some point, but the idea of it being the Telephone sequel is purely a fan theory based on the lyrics. The treatment she worked on for the Manicure video actually leaked and was the Telephone sequel.

If Bey's next album is rock then she should def call Gaga :jonny:

Beyonce is not going to call you, Stefani.

• Thumbs Down 2

Instead of picking up, hang it up flatscreen

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

Given how Beys music is doing these days, it should be the other way around.

Beyonce and Gaga are not immature insecure women who are constantly obsessed with streams and chart success. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I mean we'd all like to see it happen, it would be a huge smash and give Bey one of her biggest global hits since Telephone sans Texas Hold'Em and BMS

Bodyguard Remix NOW! :WAP:

Pick up your Video Phone Bey!

23 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Beyonce and Gaga are not immature insecure women who are constantly obsessed with streams and chart success. 

is that why bey married jay?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I feel like Beyonce feels so high and mighty now she thinks she is above Gaga. Also with Gaga being a successful actress Bey doesnt want to associate with Gaga anymore.

You just made this up in your head :lmao:

She just collaborated with a huge slew of unknowns on CC, and people like Tems and Beam on her last album... 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Everyone has moved on. We need the Ava Max collab now. 

Jokes aside, this would be a really cool duet. They have strong voices and an ear for dance bops. 

3 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

She just collaborated with a huge slew of unknowns on CC, and people like Tems and Beam on her last album... 

It's true though. Bey doesn't like it when people upstage her. Bey got upstaged so hard in Telephone, she made Gaga dress down for Videophone. Now that Gaga is way more seasoned, she is terrified that Gaga would have all the headlines if they were to collaborate.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

She's the one that would need to make the call.

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

So Miley after the biggest female hit of 2023?  I am 100% sure Miley would not have been on CC if it wasnt for Flowers.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

5 hours ago, Bey'Knight said:

She talked about calling Gaga in the behind the scenes video for Video Phone, you know, her own song. 

Can't with all the weak sauce attempts at shade in here. At least get your facts straights, then your digs. :zzz:

You beehive are so defensive and offended for no reason 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

29 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

Jokes aside, this would be a really cool duet. They have strong voices and an ear for dance bops. 

I hope not. Everything about Ava is AI-coded. Not bad but very AI-ish.

2 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

You beehive are so defensive and offended for no reason 

If there's a decent attempt, sure. These cheap shots don't qualify.

Go harder 

34 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

If there's a decent attempt, sure. These cheap shots don't qualify.

Go harder 

The paranoia :ahh:

4 hours ago, Chris said:

Beyonce is not going to call you, Stefani.

Pretty sure she's not losing any sleep over that.

6 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

The paranoia :ahh:

You got me 

Sure Jan GIF

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.