Madonna on lawsuit: "Real fans know I'm always late"

Space Cowboy

Years of experience of being a popstar still can't get you to be professional. How rude. Those kind of people are so disrespectful to their fans and only see their fans as ATM machine :bam:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tost1

• Virgos Groove

• KingWitch

Top Posters In This Topic

As a stan, this has always been my least favorite thing about her. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Not this again. Opening DJ starts at 8:30 and she comes on at 10pm. This is NO DIFFERENT than an opening act at 90% other concerts. 

Sis, we're both huge stans, so I know you know this isn't true. She started at almost 11 PM night 1 in DC and they had to post a special announcement that people needed to find alternative ways to get home since the metro would be shut down… :rip: 

Whether they do or not does not justify it. Be on time.

i know she's late, and idgaf.  More time to cruise and get more drinks.  I'll never understand why people are so whiny about this.  Like go get another drink for christ's sake and mingle a little bit.  Look around, take in the atmosphere.  The anticipation is thrilling imo.  I'm not gonna sit there complaining like a little child cuz I have to work at Starbucks in the morning. 

absolutely no concert that i've attended has started at the time printed on the ticket :rip: its not that big of a deal, have to work the next day? dont go! 

• Thumbs Down 1

she kinda ate that ngl

• Thumbs Down 1

I blame people for still buying tickets to see her and complain about her lateness. It's been well known and well advertised at this point, if you still go to her shows plan accordingly. 

Of course i don't approve her lateness but it is what it is and there is nothing we can do about it. 

This is not the flex she thinks it is.

What is the relevance of "real fans" knowing that? This is about the people who bought tickets for her show, regardless of the extent of their fandom. 

Love her but just for this I hope she loses, what a dumb excuses, my real fans know I'm always late, ***** what?

She should start her next album with this introlude :WAP:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.