• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tost1

• Virgos Groove

• KingWitch

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Queen. I was too early.

Once again, hope she loses this case miserably and it sets a precedent for ALL touring artists to get off their asses and show up relatively on time. 

• Like 2

She is French Canadian after all...quelle horreur !

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

nope, absolutely not.

if you know youʻre not taking the stage at 8:30p, printing 8:30p as the start time is false advertising....like....... :rip: 

tickets and website says "show starts at 8:30"… the DJ starts at 8:30… nothing false about that at all

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

nnnn i hate that she's right, we stans do know she's always late :rip:

that said, she deserves the lashings she gets for doing it. luckily she was only an hour late at my show

• Like 1

Lock her up!

Her basically saying: "Shut up faggits and just enjoy my f*cking show".

:clap3:

• Haha 2

The way she dragged half of ATRL.

:jonny:

Good luck with that excuse when she arrives late at UK venues, 11pm is THE cut-off and you WILL be shut off or fined for every minute you go over :ahh:

The way she doesn't even care if people have work the next day, have no transportation going home, or if the buses/trains stop running late.

fafsdfsrg

3OtL.gif

• Haha 4

I hope she loses, not even about the money but just to make a point to her.

She can be MDME Hard Rebel X or whatever but c'mon…Not to your fans. And saying they're not real fans is stupid, they paid to see you. Respect them. 

What do you have to do for those two hours to not start it on time? 

• Haha 1

I hope she loses because what the hell

Madonna has an interesting discography and a varied one with amazing pop hits but shes more of a singles artist tbh. Her best album remains Ray of light. However, this is unacceptable when you have artists doing 3 and a half hour shows on time and with vigor. You disrespect your fans and the public. 2 hrs is a punishment.

4 minutes ago, kayliah said:

Madonna has an interesting discography and a varied one with amazing pop hits but shes more of a singles artist tbh. Her best album remains Ray of light. However, this is unacceptable when you have artists doing 3 and a half hour shows on time and with vigor. You disrespect your fans and the public. 2 hrs is a punishment.

Why? Why do you have to compare? 

She's right in the sense that real fans do know this and plan accordingly. However, not all concert goers are real fans so not everybody will accommodate to her times

Not this again. Opening DJ starts at 8:30 and she comes on at 10pm. This is NO DIFFERENT than an opening act at 90% other concerts. 

• Like 1

Yeah, no. We really need to stop this glamourisation of being late and start calling it for what it is. Disrespect.

Not her basically admitting that she is late on purpose :ahh:

Sorry mutha, but I can't defend this.

Lawsuit still pending I fear...

XCzg.gif

Does she have an opening act that starts at 8:30? Because typically the showtime that is advertised and printed on the ticket is the time the opening act goes on stage, not the headliner.

Yeah this is not it. I'm a fan but instead of expecting "real fans" to wait for you why don't you fix your schedule?

I got to my seat at 9:44 and the show started at 9:50 for MSG :michael: she's not wrong, all it takes is a quick glance at the internet to know shes always late

B*tch

1 hour ago, Oktober Knight said:

Not this again. Opening DJ starts at 8:30 and she comes on at 10pm. This is NO DIFFERENT than an opening act at 90% other concerts. 

You're wrong…

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.