Brad Pitt gets skull dragged for forgetting he has an adopted daughter

SmittenCake

• Like 4

Why he got dragged for an insider tea? It's not like he said it himself

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe he was drunk when he said this and just forgot :ryan3:

Some of these celebs adopted kids just for showing off ? Color me surprised :eek:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I mean the problem with Angelina  was that he didn't treat the adopted children the same so this isn't shocking.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

There's not much to say here since it's only a rumor but it's not a secret that Angelina was the one who wanted to adopt children. She adopted Maddox before getting together with Brad. and then she adopted a daughter.

He probably meant he wanted biological children, which they ultimately had despite already having two (three?) adopted ones. That in itself shows that adopted children weren't enough for them at the time.

It's no wonder the children feel so disconnected from him. I personally will never understand the insistence to "extend the bloodline," and even gays aren't immune to it. It's like he never claimed them as his to begin with

Edited by Illuminati

He is a mess but Angelina adopted all the children all before he did, sometimes as much as almost a year.

Hmmm. But it was the source/insider that said those words? Is Twitter being dumb again?

I'm not arguing that he's a shitty human being, but a couple of things here stand out. 

1) this is "insider information" - not something he was recorded saying or posted somewhere.

2) is it possible that he meant biological daughter? If you've thought of having children you've probably imagined what they would look like… not that it really makes it much better but…

Literally he didn't even say this it was some source.  It's like nobody reads what's posted. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.