Tove Lo & SG Lewis - 'HEAT'

rehceeb

On 6/24/2024 at 9:26 PM, algrominsky said:

There are no plans for a physical release according to SG and his team.

noooo that is such a bummer, when did he say this? 

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Witchpop

• RideOrDie

• Supervillain

• algrominsky

damn i wanted a vinyl :jonny: 

hopefully it's because all the tracks will appear on an upcoming joint twelve track ALBUM between the two of them :jonny:

• Like 3

I love this EP

i forgot this even exists after the first listen

12 hours ago, BBU said:

noooo that is such a bummer, when did he say this? 

Last week... in my DMs.

12 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

damn i wanted a vinyl :jonny: 

Same here. I'm trying to use what little influence I have to get us something. Who knows what might happen in the future.

8 hours ago, algrominsky said:

Same here. I'm trying to use what little influence I have to get us something. Who knows what might happen in the future.

a graffiti records exclusive "pride doesn't stop" release would be cool af as they donate a portion of their proceeds from these exclusives to various LGBTQ+ organizations https://www.graffitirecords.net/pages/pridedoesntstop

they even made a mockup a few weeks ago

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BBU said:

a graffiti records exclusive "pride doesn't stop" release would be cool af as they donate a portion of their proceeds from these exclusives to various LGBTQ+ organizations https://www.graffitirecords.net/pages/pridedoesntstop

they even made a mockup a few weeks ago

Ooh, I'll mention that to him! But I know the fanpages have been trying to make it happen.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'd love a physical release including the scrapped song that leaked (I forget what it was called), the extended mix of Heat, radio edit of Desire, Love Bites, the track they've done with Troye, Call On Me and Pineapple Slice. That would be an amazing EP/nearly an album lol 

Vinyl is great but why not do a limited edition CD for those who still collect those. 

Edited by mickeyderon
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, mickeyderon said:

I'd love a physical release including the scrapped song that leaked (I forget what it was called), the extended mix of Heat, radio edit of Desire, Love Bites, the track they've done with Troye, Call On Me and Pineapple Slice. That would be an amazing EP/nearly an album lol 

Vinyl is great but why not do a limited edition CD for those who still collect those. 

I will forever want to avenge Be Honest. I was hyped about it for almost 2 years.

As for Love Bites, Call On Me and Pineapple Slice, I don't think they really work with the rest of the EP. Heat is very late 90s/early 2000s club music influenced, and I don't think they really fit in with the soundscape. And which Troye? I've never heard of SG doing a track with (I'm assuming?) Troye Sivan.

I would honestly do both, but since we aren't getting anything, I'm just having my own CD printed. There's a better chance that they'll do a vinyl run than a CD run anyway. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

desire clicked yesterday real good

been jamming to it A LOT

I think how short this ep was killed its longevity for me. Needed more songs even if just instrumentals 

• Like 1

Idk if I said this already but the world needs a Busy Girl remix with Charli xcx :WAP:

• Like 2

I love the Heat song :heart2:

busy girl is the highlight for me, but i love the whole EP, the old school vibe of desire, heat's such a dirty bop :katie2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.