Ukrainian/Russian Music Discussion | Megathread

Saddy

1 minute ago, Cry said:

Not really since I barely watch movies as it is. :rip: there might be some movies out girlies played in / were part of the cast, if that helps ?

yeah i know vera was in some.. but i'm afraid it's a big flop :gaycat6:

I'll try to search for some

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TitanicSurvivor

• Saddy

• Sailor Moon

• Cry

the series in this video looks nice

surely it's not on netflix :suburban:

18 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

do you have any recommendations for russian romance/comedy/teen movies or series maybe? never tried to watch any before, despite the tv showing them 24/7.

Sorochinskaya Yarmarka (musical), Swaty (musical/comedy), Papik (TV series, really good), Alyosja Popovic & Tugarin Zmei (Teen cartoon), Olga (series)

I'm obsessed with this song

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sailor Moon said:

yeah i know vera was in some.. but i'm afraid it's a big flop :gaycat6:

I'll try to search for some

Olga Orlova seems to have played in several movies.

Любовь - морковь / lovey Dovey seems to be a comedy where she plays a side character

looks kinda funny although it 20 years old or so the move :suburban:

2 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

I'm obsessed with this song

A classic I fear :jonnycat:

also, anyone remembers Albina Dzhanabaeva?

1 minute ago, Cry said:

also, anyone remembers Albina Dzhanabaeva?

My opinion on her changed drastically following reveal of her terrible work ethic and toxic environment she built up in VIA Gra:michael:

2 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

My opinion on her changed drastically following reveal of her terrible work ethic and toxic environment she built up in VIA Gra:michael:

Girl had to take it out on someone after the Via Gra fans bullied her I guess

Edited by Cry

5 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

Just found out that the song I posted and a few others from her from her album were written by the new SEREBRO member. Maybe they will bring quality music this time around :gaycat1:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

i remember watching a video about via gra's history and iceberg, and wow listening to all the things that happened behind the scenes .. poor girls.

• Like 1

but it looks like vera got all the budget for the music and music video :gaycat1:

я хочу поздравлять всех АТРЛеры с этим абсолютным бопом :clap3:молодец! мурашки по коже! 

Edited by Pendulum
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cry said:

Girl had to take it out on someone after the Via Gra fans bullied her I guess

Yeah, entertainment industry is harsh, but yet it doesn't give her right to take it out on a fellow girls who are under no less pressure. The story that was revealed was very frustrating, yet very silly and unnecessary. I hope whatever terrible period of her life she has been through is in the past, and now that she's in happy relationships and state of mind she knows better than do her co workers like that

13 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

я хочу поздравлять всех АТРЛеры с этим абсолютным бопом :clap3:молодец! мурашки по коже! 

I just KNOW you wrote this through google translate :bird: PS: the song is a bop indeed and polyakova being a major serve throughout her entire career is no surprise now:clap3:

Edited by TitanicSurvivor

1 minute ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

I just KNOW you wrote this through google translate :bird:

I did not but I just realised I've used the wrong aspect, it's поздравить, no? my Russian is crusty but I'm still listing it on my CV kii :katie2:

and you're supposed to comment on the song, not my Russian knowledge, it's giving bully :rainy:

Edited by Pendulum

1 minute ago, Pendulum said:

and you're supposed to comment on the song, not my Russian knowledge, it's giving bully :rainy:

Yeah i originally wanted to write "you're so sweet" at the end but then i thought "stop it's too childish" then i edited it and added about Polyakova being a queen of Ukraine as she is:gaygacat5:

5 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

I did not but I just realised I've used the wrong aspect, it's поздравить, no? my Russian is crusty but I'm still listing it on my CV kii :katie2:

Tina Karol can relate :suburban:

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Yeah, it's поздравить :gaycat1: 

I really hope that Olya will release a new album soon :gayliyahcat1:

People died.

Also this cultural appropriation serve.

Elton John who?:gaygacat5:

She should've been a STAR

15 hours ago, Saddy said:

Yeah, it's поздравить :gaycat1: 

I really hope that Olya will release a new album soon :gayliyahcat1:

Yeah she said in a recent interview she's working on a new album for this summer

She changed her whole producers team and she said it would be "very modern, cool and upgraded music". She already recorded the first song, written by TAYANNA

Edited by illia
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cry said:

@Sailor Moon @Saddy @TitanicSurvivor

Made a playlist for Via Gra + solo as well :suburban:

great

i think you included the stuff from the last lineup as well, which i didn't even bother to listen to cause it's so... cheap, but I'll give a try.

And I'll try out Vera's songs too :gaycat2:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.