• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TitanicSurvivor

• Saddy

• Sailor Moon

• Cry

21 hours ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

Do y'all remember when via gra girlies made solo covers of the band songs? Well.....:bird:

"mood video" :suburban:

• Haha 1

I saw this thread and maybe it's perfect situation to ask you guys 

I'm looking for a song, don't know if it was russian or ukrainian, it was a pop duet between woman and man. The video was I think on an island with sea scenery, windy and with a lighthouse??? I have no recollection wheter it was uptempo or midtempo. I think the man had long hair? And it was definitely released before 2015-16. 

Please guys shoot your guesses, I'm thinking about this song every now and then and I have only this video images in my mind :ghostface:

2 minutes ago, Veis said:

I'm looking for a song, don't know if it was russian or ukrainian, it was a pop duet between woman and man. The video was I think on an island with sea scenery, windy and with a lighthouse??? I have no recollection wheter it was uptempo or midtempo. I think the man had long hair? And it was definitely released before 2015-16. 

Please guys shoot your guesses, I'm thinking about this song every now and then and I have only this video images in my mind :ghostface:

Maybe.......

15 minutes ago, Veis said:

I THINK I FOUND IT

26 minutes ago, Veis said:

Or it may be this

19 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

Or it may be this

King :ghostface:

Nostalgic trashy balladybop, exactly what i wanted

Now I'm obsessed

• Like 1

Let me just also put Polina's album here as it's excellent. I'm such asucker for her since eurovision :suburban:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

YOU GUYS:jonny5:

The russian Troy Sivan (and better) :jonnycat:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sailor Moon said:

a SOLO DEBUT!

Ohh this song :jonnycat: didn't know it was her solo debut

1 hour ago, Sailor Moon said:

a SOLO DEBUT!

I love how she made Janet Jackson-esque switch but reversed it and went from being edgy and "bad girl" to a "i love everybody, i love peace, i love nature" aphrodite image and she succeeded. Now THAT is the most iconic transition in pop culture. ATRL's faves could never.

Edited by TitanicSurvivor

34 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

I love how she made Janet Jackson-esque switch but reversed it and went from being edgy and "bad girl" to a "i love everybody, i love peace, i love nature" aphrodite image and she succeeded. Now THAT is the most iconic transition in pop culture. ATRL's faves could never.

i don't know why she debuted with the 'bad girl/edgy' concept (which did decent from what i see?), but yeah she really smashed with the concept change whew

2 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

i don't know why she debuted with the 'bad girl/edgy' concept (which did decent from what i see?), but yeah she really smashed with the concept change whew

I think they didn't know how to promote her when she left VIA Gra so they decided to use her sexy and rocky image from the golden era of the band. I don't know when exactly they decided to change it but they really got it right. 

The gap between this song and anything she has done since "Lubov spaset myr"-

• Like 1

Never was fan of Russkiy Razmer, but "Angel Dnya" is such a bop :jonnycat:

59 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

The gap between this song and anything she has done since "Lubov spaset myr"-

a bop!

I didn't care much for her recent album, but the new single is cute.

• Like 1

I'm astonished at how everyone is overlooking this Russian contemporary masterpiece of an album :suburban: 

3 hours ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

I think they didn't know how to promote her when she left VIA Gra so they decided to use her sexy and rocky image from the golden era of the band. I don't know when exactly they decided to change it but they really got it right. 

no wonder she rejected vintage's bad girl :suburban:

• Haha 2

I might post a "playlist" (a collection of videos from youtube :gaycat1:) of my favorite songs^^

• Like 1

Good Evening, ladies and gentlemen 

Edited by noahfence

do you have any recommendations for russian romance/comedy/teen movies or series maybe? never tried to watch any before, despite the tv showing them 24/7.

6 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

do you have any recommendations for russian romance/comedy/teen movies or series maybe? never tried to watch any before, despite the tv showing them 24/7.

Not really since I barely watch movies as it is. :rip: there might be some movies out girlies played in / were part of the cast, if that helps ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.