Ukrainian/Russian Music Discussion | Megathread

Saddy

Are we ready for the new singles from Seryabkina and Glukoza tomorrow? :gaycat1:

• Like 1

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TitanicSurvivor

• Saddy

• Sailor Moon

• Cry

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Saddy said:

Kinda surprised that only one Linda's song was posted here. Need to change that :alexz2:

Music she released until Scor-piony is amazing, after that... something happened 

The singles for DNK Mira were great and promising, but it was all over the place, and I haven't played it for years. I also remember her shading Fadeev by performing a song that sounded straight out of Vorona, but it all kinda went nowhere.

Edited by Suilen
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Suilen said:

I also remember her shading Fadeev by performing a song that sounded straight out of Vorona, but it all kinda went nowhere.

She needs to release it. We need this diss track on the streaming services :jonnycat:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cry said:

Are we ready for the new singles from Seryabkina and Glukoza tomorrow? :gaycat1:

Didn't even know they are releasing new songs tbh :dies: but thanks for letting know 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Daily reminder to stream absolute downtempo classic (Sedokova version)

Edited by TitanicSurvivor
  • Like 1

Olya Polyakova has a song with the band "Army of Lovers" and it's so good :wanda:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

Daily reminder to stream absolute downtempo classic (Sedokova version)

i hate that man who sings in the background in the second verse 

anna's voice tho >> 

i tried to dive into via gra's discography other than the singles and the big songs, but nothing really stood out.

Are there any tracks that are wroth re-listening again?

2 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

i tried to dive into via gra's discography other than the singles and the big songs, but nothing really stood out.

I suggest you to try their debut album "Popytka #5" (2000). I'm actualy quite surprised that you didn't like it (if you listened to it) because this album is full of bops, out of 11 songs there's only one skip for me

Also, how you guys feel about the second version of Obmany no Ostansa?  It was released on their 2015 compilation and it features Olga's vocals instead of Christina's (and you can differ them because Olga SHOUTS in chorus lmao:dies:). I always felt weird that they decided to include this version instead of original because Christina's version was the one to be a hit and then there's this random remix:deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

Also, how you guys feel about the second version of Obmany no Ostansa?  It was released on their 2015 compilation and it features Olga's vocals instead of Christina's (and you can differ them because Olga SHOUTS in chorus lmao:dies:). I always felt weird that they decided to include this version instead of original because Christina's version was the one to be a hit and then there's this random remix:deadbanana4:

oh she's LOUD

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

3 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

oh she's LOUD

They originally recorded this version as pre-record for their concerts after Xtina left the band 3 month after she came so she HAD to sound like she's singing live:bibliahh: 

• Haha 1

I'm surprised no one posted this masterpiece or did but i haven't seen it lmao. This song deserves its own appreciation thread but ATRL is NOT ready for this kind of art

• Like 4

stop! stop! stop!

VHCkdPY.gif

ocean & 3 lakes

OPvfbu.gif

don't leave me love

giphy.gif

no more attraction

ZXLRI2G.gif

diamonds

lExGk1r.gif

lml

AmkZ.gif

kiss

red-velvet-irene.giforNSAA1.gif

truce

fergie-strut.gif

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

I'm surprised no one posted this masterpiece or did but i haven't seen it lmao. This song deserves its own appreciation thread but ATRL is NOT ready for this kind of art

it's cute, vey underrated (but a biT boring)

Do we love Miss Russia 2006 here?

Glukoza's new single is great.... I just know FADeev is fuming over this bop

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

Olya Polyakova has a song with the band "Army of Lovers" and it's so good :wanda:

This one is good too her camp serve

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Skestina said:

This one is good too her camp serve

Queen of the camp :jonnycat:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sailor Moon said:

Not crazy about their album tracks either but I like this one quite a lot, to be fair:

I remember reading somewhere that this was meant to be a single too but was scrapped for some reason (I think it was mostly because of Anna leaving the group)

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

One of their best songs, I fear.

Speaking of Glukoza, she's had plenty of good stuff without Fadeev. He kept giving her crap after the second album, then she had some cute stuff in the mid 10s, but it was clear he didn't care much for her (and for most of his soloists, honestly, except for Nargiz, and even she dragged him hard in the interview with Katya Gordeeva), so she kinda won when he cancelled all the contracts.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Suilen said:

One of their best songs, I fear.

Speaking of Glukoza, she's had plenty of good stuff without Fadeev. He kept giving her crap after the second album, then she had some cute stuff in the mid 10s, but it was clear he didn't care much for her (and for most of his soloists, honestly, except for Nargiz, and even she dragged him hard in the interview with Katya Gordeeva), so she kinda won when he cancelled all the contracts.

From what I know and remember, the most of the focus was mainly on Seryabkina. :rip: even some of his ex artists hinted more or less directly at her basically being a boss there.

Not sure how much she cared about Nargiz since at some point he forced her to hide her bald head for most part. After her album dropped, he kinda dropped the ball on her as well.

17 minutes ago, Cry said:

From what I know and remember, the most of the focus was mainly on Seryabkina. :rip: even some of his ex artists hinted more or less directly at her basically being a boss there.

Not sure how much she cared about Nargiz since at some point he forced her to hide her bald head for most part. After her album dropped, he kinda dropped the ball on her as well.

Yeah, I don't doubt that the focus on Seryabkina, which is ironic because I feel like her recent stuff is more successful than whatever she released as Molly under Fadeev? 

Pure innocent fun

I remember being so obsessed with this performance :WAP:

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.