Ukrainian/Russian Music Discussion | Megathread

Saddy

1 minute ago, Cry said:

Talking about Maxim Talenteev , the way he produced a huge chunk of the Russian classics.

:wanda:

He did, but he straight up sh**ing on his legacy with all this nonsense coming out from his mouth lately. The Serebro & Glukoza dramas are so silly

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TitanicSurvivor

• Saddy

• Cry

• Sailor Moon

You really need to posses some kind of a niche taste to appreciate this indie underground hip hop inspired rock glam alt pop body of art

Just now, noahfence said:

Yeah, everybody loves praising Meladze, but I think that fadeev's songs were better:chick2:

• Haha 1

Yeah, everybody loves praising Meladze, but I think that fadeev's songs were better:chick2:

Honestly, I think Fadeev's songs hit harder and he also seems to be more versatile. Meladze has good songs as well but kind of have a more similar sound between them. 

Y'all are not ready for this dancy banger from the new album by queen of russian underground:jonny5:

My wig is behind the moon:jonnycat:

1 minute ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

He did, but he straight up sh**ing on his legacy with all this nonsense coming out from his mouth lately. The Serebro & Glukoza dramas are so silly

Yeah, he is really talented but also really petty and a bit ass. :skull: serving old man yelling at cloud.

The fact that he still hates Linda after 25 years. :toofunny2: Although, the way he doesn't anyone as much  as poor Nargiz. :rip:  Not sure what happened between them but they ended their collaboration very sourly.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cry said:

Honestly, I think Fadeev's songs hit harder and he also seems to be more versatile. Meladze has good songs as well but kind of have a more similar sound between them. 

a9e.png

• Haha 1

It seems we about to top main page chart omg

• Like 2

Anyone here into the prince of Russian pop - Jony?

u5mKJQp.jpeg

I'm afraid we should be collectively punished for forgetting what kind of cultural resets they served 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cry said:

Anyone here into the prince of Russian pop - Jony?

u5mKJQp.jpeg

I heard his songs here and there 

What y'all think about Maruv's new song "Carlos Es Bombero"? It's cute, but at the same time nahh

1 minute ago, noahfence said:

I'm afraid we should be collectively punished for forgetting what kind of cultural resets they served 

Oh I'm falling down on my knees:jonny5:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

What y'all think about Maruv's new song "Carlos Es Bombero"? It's cute, but at the same time nahh

I mean it's sounds like a cute lil radio bop. Nothing new but still cute

• Like 1

Just now, Saddy said:

I actually like it. Pretty good compared to most of the songs she released since 2023. The previous single was good too, iirc.

I heard his songs here and there 

I like the fact that some of his songs are pretty chill. His gym pics are also good to look at. :gaycat1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We all must wash our  since away, and repeat lyrics of this universal masterpiece like the mantra:jonny5:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

My c**t officially entered nirvana:gaygacat5:

Edited by TitanicSurvivor
  • Thanks 1

We all must wash our  since away, and repeat lyrics of this universal masterpiece like the mantra:jonny5:

I fell on my knees, face, stomach, and begging for mercy:WAP:

3 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

Oh I'm falling down on my knees:jonny5:

Ouuu… this serve. They ate and left no crumbs. :jonny:

Also, anyone remembers Miss Orlova?

Just now, Cry said:

Ouuu… this serve. They ate and left no crumbs. :jonny:

Also, anyone remembers Miss Orlova?

Oh she's from Blestashie right? I haven't heard her solo material but the second song sounds familiar 

Just now, TitanicSurvivor said:

Oh she's from Blestashie right? I haven't heard her solo material but the second song sounds familiar 

Yeah, she's the first main vocalist of the group. They released some good songs together as well. I think she also wrote on some of those songs from the group.

3 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

My c**t officially entered nirvana:gaygacat5:

The cover is fantastic. Alla was reportedly found bearing zero follicles  after hearing this smash. But the video is a total mess. They always fumble in the visuals department 

The JLO and Ben drama is nothing in comparison to the iconic post-divorce narrative of this legendary musical duo. and i heard the rumors that this song plays on the entrance to heaven

• Haha 1

DOROFEEVA is such a MPG :jonny5:

• Like 1

But the video is a total mess. They always fumble in the visuals department 

It's okay they were serving this mess only for Christina to copy them in Accelerate MV. But the scene with the band is quite cute:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.