JoJo to release memoir this fall, “Over the Influence”

Ryan

Oh, I am absolutely HERE for this!

I hope it's a Jennette memoir sized smash

• Like 1

The cover is a slay, think a black and white one would be more impactful but I really hope it smashes and becomes a number 1 bestseller and is a reasonable hit like Jessica Simpson's memoir. This girl needs the recognition that she bloody deserves 

• Like 1

she already done several docs about it, milk it away

• Thumbs Down 3

2 hours ago, campelo said:

Actually she's only done one official documentary and that has been removed officially from YouTube so let her milk her story all she wants. She deserves people to know what happened to her

Ok love this.

Now, work with Bonnie to re-record the scrapped JT album and release it along side.

I'll be pre-ordering asap.

• Like 1

loved her since being like 8 years old, will definitely order this :heart2:

Can't wait for this. Hopefully her team drops her new pop music around the time it comes out. Would be good promotion for both projects 

On 6/5/2024 at 8:21 AM, campelo said:

The "several docs" you're referring to is literally just one 25 minute interview that went into no depth at all.

She's been a recording  artist for 20 years and has a hell of a lot of stories beyond just the record deal drama. She has always said that she's keeping a lot of stories for her book so I'm expecting some dramatic revelations.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.