Perrie - "Tears"

SinnerCity

59 minutes ago, WERKER said:

Oh it is over :deadbanana2:

At this point if her label are scrambling get her on a few DJ collabs and get her name out and then put them onto a deluxe edition of the album :deadbanana4:

Literally this!! Get her to jump on DJ collabs and she'll get some decent hits!

• Like 1

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• WERKER

• DemnisBreezy

this is even worse then the first song... :rip:

another girl from the group without an album

sad because they are very talented

• Haha 1

I hope Jade delays her debut, the competition for Pop radio/playlisting is crazy atm.

Perrie has 2x the fanbase of the other girls so this is crazy :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

I think she should release a big ballad for September next with live promo slots in all tv shows etc.

It will surely not be a top 5 hit but get your name out there girl and build your legacy. Then she can release a bop again in like february with the album in the same week or 1-2 weeks later. But big ballad is honestly a must for her

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

I think she should release a big ballad for September next with live promo slots in all tv shows etc.

It will surely not be a top 5 hit but get your name out there girl and build your legacy. Then she can release a bop again in like february with the album in the same week or 1-2 weeks later. But big ballad is honestly a must for her

You always spill! She needs to put out a great big ballad.

I just do not understand why she can't jump on a DJ collab at the same time for this summer too?!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify day 2: 118,942

Chile....it deserves more. It's stuck in my head

1 hour ago, The Slayer said:

I think Perrie just needs a banger and/or a big a power ballad.

yeah she just needs an UNDENIABLE pop song. these two songs are fine but nothing special and the AC pop sound is not popular these days. I think a really great sad pop ballad could work

• Like 1

This is BOMBING and it's bombing hard, ouch :rip:

They'd be better off scrapping the video altogether, scrubbing this from the internet and pretending it never happened, chuck out a cheap generic David Guetta/Joel Correy/Jax Jones/Rudimental/literally anybody bop for the summer and then a nice big ballad in the winter.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Tinashebanks said:

I hope Jade delays her debut, the competition for Pop radio/playlisting is crazy atm.

Perrie has 2x the fanbase of the other girls so this is crazy :deadbanana2:

We've seen how badly Leigh Anne and Perrie have suffered after wasting all the hype and interest in their solo music by taking two years to release anything and you think the key to Jade's success will be… more delays? :deadbanana2: 

All three of them are doomed to flop on a wider commercial scale. Jade can at least build a niche cult fan base by releasing a gay pandering album full of trashy bops. She's better off just releasing and getting it over with, delaying for mega smash hits that aren't ever coming isn't a good idea imo. 

The Little Mix reunion is looking more and more likely by the day though :rip:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, The Slayer said:

Atleast she's honest :deadbanana2:

she mentioned the album so many times with much confidence that it is coming this year while promoting FAU and it's been mostly done and now the album has become more of an "if" cause the singles have been flopping. sad that the performance of singles determine if an album gets a release or not.

I've been loving the singles but the reality just is that she or they aren't gonna be a popular pop stars on their own, that has been the fact right after the band disbanded and on top of that took all this time before releasing. 

personally I never cared about charts as long as the music has been good. they just should accept that and release the songs they want and get together if they want hits. on their own it's just almost impossible

i love tears, issa very good track:katie2:

You guys undermine how difficult it is to launch a "debut" when all these girls are already over 30 :skull: 

• Like 2

Honestly cancel the video release and call this a promo single. She can still release the music video in album release week whenever that will be :rip:

4 hours ago, OrgVisual said:

You guys undermine how difficult it is to launch a "debut" when all these girls are already over 30 :skull: 

:rip: UK radios drop their girls after they turn 30, unless you're Adele.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Honestly cancel the video release and call this a promo single. She can still release the music video in album release week whenever that will be :rip:

I really hope it is not a beauty shot video.

I still can't believe she went all the way to South Africa to have most the video inside a house running around barely showing the country :deadbanana2:

9 hours ago, OrgVisual said:

Exactly 

Plus correct me if im wrong but are they the ONLY girlgroup that have been together for 10 years milking their success and then try to do solo stuff? Usually girl groups stick together 3-4 years and then go solo while they are still young and the iron is burning 

The thing is only Jesy stood a chance to do smth cause she realeased her song really quick after her departure but then other things got in the way . I dont want to repeat myself but waiting 3-4 years to release your debut on your 30s is a recipe for disaster 

4 hours ago, Ethereal said:

:rip: UK radios drop their girls after they turn 30, unless you're Adele.

But the girls did good on radio ... Radio was the least of their problems 

• Like 1

I loved Forget About Us but this ain't it. It's pleasant but it's fodder. It's a good track #7 but a second single, especially after the first one underperformed? No. She needs something stronger. 

Love Perrie, I hope she can turn this around. Maybe her "Naked" is coming with the 3rd single (obscure Louise reference)

• Like 1

I didn't expect Perrie to do worse than Leigh. They need to go back to the drawing board because at this rate, an album isn't coming.

What I respect is Leigh putting out a catalogue of music to perform on tour and festivals. 

Jade…. Well apparently her music is amazing. I've been told by people who have heard said music. We'll see how she fares.

I hoped this was gonna do something for her because it's a bop.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.