JO1 Earn 8th #1 With 'Hitchiker/Loveseeker' 650k sales on Billboard 500k+ On Oricon

JO1s

Stream their hit song Loveseeker 

And the hit single album too

@JO1s Is this the most commercial success they've ever had or something? Because I feel like I'm hearing more about them more than ever, not that I'm complaining of course :jonny5:

• Like 1

:bibliahh:

• Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

@JO1s Is this the most commercial success they've ever had or something? Because I feel like I'm hearing more about them more than ever, not that I'm complaining of course :jonny5:

Yes this is their biggest era yet. Highest first week sales, the download numbers are good too and streaming is pretty strong too. Plus they did a Korean music show run. I wouldn't be surprised if they announce a dome tour for the end of the year.

Edited by JO1s
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, JO1s said:

Yes this is their biggest era yet. Highest first week sales, the download numbers are good too and streaming is pretty strong too. Plus they did a Korean music show run. I wouldn't be surprised if they announce a dome tour for the end of the year.

Do you know the reason for the increase?

6 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Do you know the reason for the increase?

The last time they released a single was a year ago and I feel like back then the fandom was on worse terms with lapone. Plus the members have had a few mildly successful dramas and movies. They won a big award last year and the jo1 in wonderland event was pretty successful too. Feel like lapone is doing a slightly better job of promoting them.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.