Cyndi Lauper | Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Farewell Tour

Wildcat

Pop icon Cyndi Lauper has announced a farewell tour. Getting its name from the breakout hit on her 1983 debut, She's So Unusual, the Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Farewell Tour kicks off October 18 in Montreal, Quebec, and lasts on through December 5 in Chicago, Illinois. 

spacer.png

06-26 London, England - Royal Albert Hall
06-29 Somerset, England - Glastonbury
09-20 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Rock in Rio
10-18 Montreal, Quebec - Bell Centre
10-20 Toronto, Ontario - Scotiabank Arena
10-24 Detroit, MI - Fox Theatre
10-26 Boston, MA - MGM Music Hall at Fenway
10-27 Washington, D.C. - Capital One Arena
10-30 New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
11-01 Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena
11-03 Columbus, OH - Schottenstein Center
11-06 Tampa, FL - Amalie Arena
11-08 Hollywood, FL - Hard Rock Hollywood
11-10 Atlanta, GA - State Farm Arena
11-12 Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
11-14 Austin, TX - Moody Center
11-16 Houston, TX - Toyota Center
11-19 Phoenix, AZ - Footprint Center
11-20 San Diego, CA - Viejas Arena
11-23 Los Angeles, CA - Intuit Dome
11-24 Palm Desert, CA - Acrisure Arena
11-26 San Francisco, CA - Chase Center
11-30 Portland, OR - Moda Center
12-01 Seattle, WA - Climate Pledge Arena
12-04 Minneapolis, MN - Target Center
12-05 Chicago, IL - United Center

https://www.livenation.com/artist/K8vZ9171GrV/cyndi-lauper-events?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTAAAR3TUXnEnlGsuZdvMWj2h7LdXBoFQ7MRSdV-KaaxMs2AHz_mQcPiIwnS1_k_aem_ATqjlUitnn1jTF1aqd4uWiDhAq9_wslr5ROBjyuS-EX9tA3e3p9tAhATYSdgYxDBzQZoC7UKZP6vkc9ZY98OSBrF

• Like 1

where is europe mama??? :sosad:

Come to Croatia legend 

Impressive. Shes basically living off the one gigantic and iconic era. 

• Like 1

She will definitely bring this to Japan and hopefully the Philippines too. A short Asian leg would be nice 

Come to Europe :gaycat6:

I hope she can sellout arenas in some of the smaller markets, she deserves it. See you in Portland, Queen! 

This is great news, but I am curious about why she's doing arenas. Either way, I hope for the best.

Okay, I'd go to this if she comes to my country. Closest would be London but it looks like tickets are sold out. Ugh if I'd known she was doing a farewell tour I'd have got tickets for London.

sleepy butters stotch GIF by South Park

It's been so long since I've been to Houston. I forgot how short of a ride it actually is—relatively, anyway. I might start catching concerts out there, since so few performers come to New Orleans. I'd go to a concert of hers.

Is she retiring? Why farewell tour? Selling marketing move or fake propaganda or what?

Is she doing the last tour?

This is off to a good start! Looking at Ticketmaster alone, London, Detroit, Boston, New York, Hollywood, and Houston are soldout/close to selling out.

• 3 weeks later...

EU dates

Saturday 8th February                       Glasgow, UK                  OVO Hydro
Sunday 9th February                         Manchester, UK             Co-op Live
Tuesday 11th February                     London, UK                    The O2
Friday 14th February                         Birmingham, UK            bp pulse LIVE (formerly Resorts World Arena)
Sunday 16th February                       Belfast, UK                     SSE Arena
Wednesday 19 February                   Budapest, HG                 Budapest Sportaréna
Friday 21st February                          Lodz, PL                         Atlas Arena
Sunday 23rd February                        Prague, CR                   O2 Arena
Tuesday 25th February                       Berlin, GR                     Uber Arena
Wednesday 26th February                 Dusseldorf, GR              PSD Bank Dome
Friday 28th February                           Paris, FR                      Accor Arena

11 minutes ago, campelo said:

EU dates

Saturday 8th February                       Glasgow, UK                  OVO Hydro
Sunday 9th February                         Manchester, UK             Co-op Live
Tuesday 11th February                     London, UK                    The O2
Friday 14th February                         Birmingham, UK            bp pulse LIVE (formerly Resorts World Arena)
Sunday 16th February                       Belfast, UK                     SSE Arena
Wednesday 19 February                   Budapest, HG                 Budapest Sportaréna
Friday 21st February                          Lodz, PL                         Atlas Arena
Sunday 23rd February                        Prague, CR                   O2 Arena
Tuesday 25th February                       Berlin, GR                     Uber Arena
Wednesday 26th February                 Dusseldorf, GR              PSD Bank Dome
Friday 28th February                           Paris, FR                      Accor Arena

when do they go on sale? 

Just now, prettyinpink940 said:

when do they go on sale? 

this week, mostly pre-sale on Thursday and general sale on Friday. In Germany they are having 3 pre-sale days. So it changes

Of course the only time she'll come to Brazil will be in the RIR festival :biblionny:

I'd love to see her live but Rock in Rio is a big no for me

When you think about it, the fact she's touring arenas after having one huge era 40 years ago...and somehow managed to stay "afloat" for these decades is nothing short of phenomenal. 

I would see her live if she came to Portugal tbh. 

But it's also sad to see some of these 80's stars starting to have their farewell tours and makes me realize my fave (Madonna) will probably do the same over the next 10 years (although you wouldn't guess it based on her latest tour lmao)

• Like 1

How likely that she is gonna announce a 2nd European leg? She is not coming to my city and the closest city to me has a date on a weekday. 

These dates seem kinda random. Hungary and Czechia over Holland, Belgium, Scandinavia?

I saw her open for Cher in 2014 and she was the best part of the show tbh

She talks about madonna a lot recently. Using her name to move tickets. I get that impression. 

She regretted the 80s pinning but I'm like why now? 

Need madonna power to make people read articles and click bait?

Her new tour is promoted by live nation though.

Edited by nightowl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.