Nikki Haley: God has blessed Israel

Revolution

After last week:

the notion that a non existent God "blessed" a certain land is already insane but to use it as a justification for ethnically cleansing an entire indigenous population of people is borderline evil and inhumane. 

• Like 12

Posted (edited)

Isn't this the same ***** that signed a bomb named "Finish Them" in order for Israel to bomb and murder Palestinians?

F*CK HER.

Edited by réveuse
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

This is who Democratic politicians consider a reasonable moderate. 

Edited by GraceRandolph
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

Natawie

what Wendy said.

Mental illness 

Wtff miss Haley, whoever you are

27 minutes ago, no_better said:

Wtff miss Haley, whoever you are

She was the last one in the running vs Trump for the Republican nominee. 

Posted (edited)

Um what? What do you mean 'finish them' ?

68398f78b01464024d87d9101f11d91ebe50789d

Edited by Princess Aurora

It's actually insane that majority of the US' support for that country is based on this nonsense :rip:

this woman truly intersects every demo/aspect to make her as absurdly pro-Israel as possible. Republican, establishment, an adult American Christianity convert, backed by the Israel lobby & Indian. It's like she was constructed in a lab

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Khal said:

It's actually insane that majority of the US' support for that country is based on this nonsense :rip:

cause Christians base their morality on that book. which part of the reason why manifest destiny, slavery, the genocide of natives and other events in American history were justified

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Cesar said:

cause Christians base their morality on that book. which part of the reason why manifest destiny, slavery, the genocide of natives and other events in American history were justified

This, and the fact that they STILL use it to justify their psychotic behavior is just... :biblio:

Edited by nadiamendell
  • Thanks 1

She is literally cosplaying a white woman :rip: she needs to be stopped

• Thanks 1

Religion being used to justify evil again 

Zionism is a political movement, but among Americans like this ghoul it is largely rooted in the religious belief that the existence of Israel / Jewish control of the Holy Land is a fundamental prerequisite for the 2nd coming of Christ/Armageddon so then all the Christian believers can be saved and go to Heaven. It's an antisemitic death cult.

I love seeing them spiral whenever Christian Palestinians are brought up though.

• Thanks 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Zionism is a political movement, but among Americans like this ghoul it is largely rooted in the religious belief that the existence of Israel / Jewish control of the Holy Land is a fundamental prerequisite for the 2nd coming of Christ/Armageddon so then all the Christian believers can be saved and go to Heaven. It's an antisemitic death cult.

I love seeing them spiral whenever Christian Palestinians are brought up though.

Israel/Palestine does not have that much natural resources the location was picked based nationalist pride and to lesser extend religion (majority of settlers in West Bank that I have heard say God gave us this land) more than anything else.  

Edited by Aethereal

1 hour ago, Aethereal said:

Israel/Palestine does not have that much natural resources the location was picked based nationalist pride and to lesser extend religion (majority of settlers in West Bank that I have heard say God gave us this land) more than anything else.  

1 hour ago, Aethereal said:

@State of Grace. The only one that was not religious called it colonization but says she wants to hold the land. 

I was talking about the millions of Christian/Evangelical Zionists in the US in my post. 

The Israeli regime and settlers like the ones in the vid feed into and perpetuate the Jews vs. Arabs/Muslims myth because they want everyone to associate Zionism with Judaism so they use the Holocaust as a blanket protection for the genocide, land theft, and ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. Purposeful conflation.

23 hours ago, TedLasso said:

She was the last one in the running vs Trump for the Republican nominee. 

Thanks, makes sense then. Not like this behaviour really surprises me though given the state of this world

What Wendy said :alexz2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.