Israel and Booking.com are turning stolen Palestinian land to vacation rentals

heckinglovato

They're so cold hearted it scares me, the partying over dead people, occupying their homes..

• Like 2

Literal genocide, mass murder, land stealing, racism & child abuse.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

Posted (edited)

In general, don't use Booking.com or similar sites if you can help it. They take a huge cut from the hotel and they're not always transparent about the properties (as this thread shows). You're usually better off booking the hotel directly because you get better service that way. It's also much easier to change or cancel your reservation when you're dealing with the actual hotel instead of Booking.com or some other site.

Edited by Stimulus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

concubine

Disgusting

I cannot describe the evilness of this. You guys, this is a literal product of genocide and ethnic cleansing. We are literally watching colonialism in real time!!!!

This reminds me of Jarisha—the village that was in ruins in order to build and make way for Tel Aviv-Yafo, Ramat Gan, and Yarkon Park.

• Like 4

Israel is so evil it's wild.

Israel is an actual Nazi nation in 2024.

• Like 1

I don't think anyone wants to stay near IDF-infested stolen and occupied territory. They should learn from the thousands of lives taken away by aggression.

How deranged are you to be thinking right now: "Hey we should really visit Israel this Summer! I have always wanted to go"

• Like 2

wtf. This is so messed up. That said, I wouldn't want to vacation anywhere near there anytime soon. 

Posted (edited)

What baffles my mind is the way Zionists scramble to convince themselves that this all normal and then proceed to be off color and tone deaf. Out here trying to attract vacationers to occupied "holy lands" in a region that is undergoing one of the biggest humanitarian crises of a generation. They're insane.  

Edited by BGKC

1 hour ago, jadeabove said:

How deranged are you to be thinking right now: "Hey we should really visit Israel this Summer! I have always wanted to go"

They're pushing these destinations hard, at least in Europe. I saw it happen with Tel Aviv and especially Riyad (Saudi Arabia). Low plane tickets and lots of advertising, I saw round trips from Naples (Italy, my closest airport) to Tel Aviv for like 80€ via EasyJet. There's this company (I don't remember the name) that used influencers to promote a "surprise destination trip" package where you paid a price (quite low) without knowing the destination, and it was always Riyad, because the government is trying to make it a tourist destination, I wouldn't be surprise if they started doing the same with Israel, there's still a lot of ignorant people or people who simply don't care.

Sick 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.