concubine

concubine
Posted (edited)

Edited by concubine
  • Haha 2

What's new

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

How dare she, singers should be forced to hit every note every time or they should give their performance fee back. 

:clack:

• Haha 3

She tried it two times in the past . Don't ask for more! .. 

• Like 6

she should just start going for the note instead of the obvious skips 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

She should just pre-record that note - it's difficult, I get it, but without it the song feels empty.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

she should just start going for the note instead of the obvious skips 

She literally did that already in the past (see above) and it's obviously not easy/guaranteed for her to hit this note every single time. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

concubine

She doesn't need to hit the note each time, I just wish she didn't say "hit the note" here, it was embarassing how the crowd was silent after.

• Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

She even said in an interview that she like "randomly hit it" during recording (If i remember correctly) and was so proud of herself and they kept it. She knows that she can't pull this off easily. Still gagged me!

EDIT

""I feel as if my voice had never been showcased like this before, and it simply came from him being super supportive and letting me try things," she says of the "healing" track, which unleashed something primal from within, including a skyscraping note that she didn't even know she had. "He encouraged me to try to do whatever I wanted to try, which is where the crazy high note came from. Working with him was easy, perfect and beautiful." Source

Edited by iiswhoiis_max
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, concubine said:

She doesn't need to hit the note each time, I just wish she didn't say "hit the note" here, it was embarassing how the crowd was silent after.

Well,we know kesha.it was a 'joke'.. she laughed when she said it. I saw other video from that performance on YouTube and she laughs.

• Like 2

She was trying to get the audience involved. What's wrong with that? :gaycattel:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.