Taylor released two more variants of TTPD despite predicted to be #1 again. Why?

liam13

4 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Save the Hero and Why Don't You Love Me.

omg

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Popboi.

• family.guy123

• woohoo

• cuteboyzay

I mean, did you guys think amassing a billion dollars would cause her to take a step back and become self aware? Of course not. She is only going to get worse and more greedy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Are fans actually out there buying 30+ issues of TTPD? Literally why? I don't really begrudge Taylor in some ways cause it's basic supply and demand, if someone wants to buy for a price you're happy with, you sell. She won't always have this power so may as well milk it.

Obviously it's tacky AF but anyone wanting to make money (all of us) would do the same given the opportunity I fear.

The people who I have questions for are the halfwits feverishly buying all these stupid little editions for no reason. Re-buying the entire album for a single acoustic version of "Guilty as sin?" I think I'd refrain

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.