• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virgos Groove

• Yog

• airplane

• Just a Gay on ATRL

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Yog said:

This logic makes no sense, George & especially Freddy had numerous sexually charged songs and no problem showcasing it on stage, Sam, Troye & Montero is no different.. your just another prude pearl clutching internalized homophobic gay like so many…

1 hour ago, Virgos Groove said:

One of George Michael's biggest songs is literally about cruising. :rip:

This is how I know none of you actually listen to the legends you use to drag newer artists.

im not talking about sex. I was literally bopping to Fastlove earlier today.  What Troye did was so mild.

I'm talking about talent. We've lost the plot on talent. These stunts on stage have no substance. the old gay gang all had meaning to what they did, including their sex songs.

Yet you both are so quick to call me prude :ahh: 

Edited by Pikachoo
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

1 hour ago, Lover said:

:cm:

it's all about ambition. :fan:

It just lacks artistry. Comparing Troye flopping about like a dying fish in the clip above to the original performance he's referencing is a good example. See also the Freddie Mercury example posted above.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

some of yall get fisted and this is where you draw the line? :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I'm not pearl clutching or complaining bc as far as I'm concerned, this is one step closer to him doing onlyfans after he continues to flop into oblivion

OT: it's crazy to me how stuff like this is allowed in a post-Lizzo lawsuit environment. I'm hoping (for Troye's sake) these dancers don't come out later and say they were taken advantage of :biblionny:

• Thumbs Down 1

im very supportive of being able to express their sexuality, it just comes down to the intention and utilization for me....

troye is a very weak artist when it comes to vocal talent and performing so this type of sexual demonstration feels less like a way to amplify his message and showmanship and more like a way to use these sexual acts for diversion and to lean on shock value 

its giving the same as kim with **** pop. both artists can have great musical output but when they lean on hyper-sexualization it cheapens their brand bc it feels like a last ditch attempt to get attention as opposed to genuine, authentic display and celebration of their sexuality 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

hot :jonny5:

He really does look like a Madonna impersonator :dies:

Nothing wrong with putting on a show. It fits the visual theme of his era and gets the crowd excited.

People who go to concerts want to be entertained and Troye is very entertaining.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, needs said:

See when you have no talent...

Not with that avi sweetie…

spacer.png

wtf does being sexual in your art have to do with talent :huh:

Edited by ChrisTheLoner
  • Haha 1

Cringy AF! :biblio:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

not ANOTHER thread of pearl clutching for the exact same thing :deadbanana4: braindead site

• Like 1

That was hot tbh, and I do see the Madonna inspo this is very BAT/Erotica era, good for him for being sexy and not afraid of losing fans or whatever.

13 hours ago, Jay07 said:

It just lacks artistry. Comparing Troye flopping about like a dying fish in the clip above to the original performance he's referencing is a good example. See also the Freddie Mercury example posted above.

:gaycat7:

Posted (edited)

The jokes were sending at first but now it is getting weird quickly..:deadbanana2:

We've had artists sell sex since like ever, as it is one of the predominant activities in our life. some artists did it with an artistic twist, others gave it more straightforwardly. The sex taboo has been long gone, get on with the times.

I get some of yall on this site are 57 or older but we're young, it's summer and he's performing at a festival. Go put on that outfit, blush on the cheeks and go get ****** in the crowd or sumn, it's a hot girl summer!

Edited by theboyismine
  • Like 2

I was there and i loved every second of it. Such a fun show :heart:

• Like 2

Yuck :WAP:

Pop girls have done much worse than this on stage and you'd all scream "ICONIC" "MOTHER" "YAS QUEEN" :skull: 

grow up. He's having fun on stage it's not that serious.

• Thanks 1

On 6/1/2024 at 6:59 PM, Jay07 said:

I actually agree with this. It's a lame pastiche of the original that he is trying to recreate.

Like, it's fine and if he is having a good time, then so be it. But it's ******* boring and lame because he is literally just flopping about the stage trying to recreate a Madonna or Janet or Britnet moment. The reason why it doesnt work is because it reeks of copying and just wanting to shock or go viral.

George was sex on legs in his songs and oozed sexuality. Prince the same. Janet the same. Madonna the same. They all had something unique, an angle or a purpose. This just feels like Troy wants to immitate them. And it looks sad lol

On 6/1/2024 at 9:54 AM, nostalgia said:

"I think what I do… has class to it. I'll say that."

laughing-sam-smith.gif

You forgot "how should I say this?" Tho :toofunny3:

the tryhard love because is pridemonth is something else.

i don't hate this but i don't have to love it either. :gaycat5: in my eyes he is trying way to hard since rush, its just funny to me.... Sam and lil nas x are doing the same... all of them switched their image to this because its sells to have people hating and loving you at the same time... talking about you, having interactions on social media....i don't buy this tactic as realistic gay powerful man being free or whatever...for me to be authentic and real in this industry you have to be like this from the start...like GAGA, Nicki, Cardi, Megan, britney, christina etc.... they offer you what they truly are....if you don't then its like " good boy gone bad " tactic...AKA JOJO and isn't believable...oh i forgot you want geis to support geis just bc are geis.:coffee: i am not saying he has to stop, or he is doing something bad i am saying i don't buy this tactic even if its not, its just my perception and personal opinion. you want to say yaass gei king to this? be free to do so:clap3:

• Confused 1

This reminded me Madonna's MTV music awards Express Yourself performance a lot

spacer.png

On 6/1/2024 at 10:40 AM, needs said:

See when you have no talent...

You probably have to simulate oral too since you can't get or keep a man for very long. 

• Confused 1

On 6/1/2024 at 12:13 PM, Johnny Jacobs said:

Think about the poor dancers :rip:

1. they're being paid to do it.

2. if they didnt want to do the choreo, they can always quit and i would assume the artist would ask if the specific dancer(s) would be okay with performing the choreo

3. ever imagine that any of them might have possibly volunteered to do the choreo?

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

1. they're being paid to do it.

2. if they didnt want to do the choreo, they can always quit and i would assume the artist would ask if the specific dancer(s) would be okay with performing the choreo

3. ever imagine that any of them might have possibly volunteered to do the choreo?

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Reaction GIF by E!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.