J-Lo drag goes viral

Lagerfeld

Damn, she can't catch a break. From making a $20 million movie about her reconciliation with Ben to divorce rumors swirling in just a couple of months is crazy.

She needs to lay low and stop courting the press so much.

• Like 3

she will get hated if she keeps trying. what's not clicking at this point? the public said no, go away ffs. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

I will not jump on the hate train but I'm curious as to what's triggering it. like someone already mentioned before me, I think it's because she tried too hard to be relevant when the general public said no.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

I mean, during superbowl there was NO negativity. 

this year she is hated because she is cringe and lying. Who cares where you are from. 

i'm from Nijmegen. Should i look in the mirror, spread my legs and play with my hair? 

I love Nijmegen, cant wait for the vierdaagse

6 hours ago, simplywohoo said:

From 20+ years ago

All paid and credited

I think you need to move in bby girl

that really doesn't change anything though - what I said isn't a lie

Lord forgive me for laughing but LMAO.

I have heard she treats people horribly behind the scenes for years now so I lowkey think all this backlash is karma.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

It's getting weird

2 hours ago, Gyal said:

that really doesn't change anything though - what I said isn't a lie

Well it's nothing to even talk about let alone if it was 20 years ago

Loser behavior if you still care about this :rip:

Like I said move on

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Joyride said:

the hate train... is this the longest running one?

:toofunny2:

not even close.

13 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

i swear she needs to take a break for a couple of years and wait for people to miss her and reevaluate her legacy.

this year has NOT been kind to her and we're only in June :rip:

That is the core of her problem tho. She can't take a break. She's been in the news daily for what, months and months now? She naively doesn"t see any downside to that. Naively believing any publicity is good publicity. This exact same type of media overexposure happened during the Gigli fiasco. The thing is back then she was a childless and young and could be excused. Now she's a forty- or fifty-something year old mother. And yet she repeats the exact same mistake to the letter.

17 hours ago, LovingDays said:

This was a month ago so these numbers are outdated. This is the woman people claim couldn't sell? Okay.

Where's the hard data? Why would I believe some random X account? People have seen the shows not sold out by huge numbers right from Ticketmaster. She was also reportedly selling $20 tickets. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

I have heard she treats people horribly behind the scenes for years now so I lowkey think all this backlash is karma.

She got married for publicity. She then tried to sell it in the form of movies and music. She's sick. Dont forget her carrying the gun which shot a woman in a club. 

Edited by Horizon Flame

18 hours ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Karma for what? Rumors about her being rude?? :skull: She gets more hate than pedophiles and rapists

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.