Total Drama Island (2024) to premiere in the US tomorrow. Will you be watching?

PerfectCure

p0fz8wc7.jpg

Total Drama Island (sometimes shortened to TDI) is the sixth season of Total Drama, and the first after its nine-year hiatus, sharing the name with the first season of the series. The first part of the season premiered in Italy on K2 and Discovery+ on April 10, 2023, and the second part of the season premiered in Italy on December 4, 2023 and the rest of the parts the day after the second. The first part of the season will also soon premiere in the United States on June 1, 2024 on Cartoon Network.

Will you be tuned in, ATRL?

Not really

• Confused 1

Total Dramarama>>>

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

No Heather, no views. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

I watched the whole first season when it first premiered...time flies and I cannot believe it's still going on :deadbanana2:

• Like 2

I liked this but the moment has passed:gayoncecat2:

• Haha 1

Maybe…

• Like 1

I already watched it with a UK VPN :bird:

• Like 1

I already watched it and enjoyed it, better than All-Stars, Pakithew and probably even ROTI. 

Spoiler

Damien should've won second half xx

• Like 1

I'm SAT.

• Like 1

No Raj No Views

spacer.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GentleEarthquake said:

I already watched it and enjoyed it, better than All-Stars, Pakithew and probably even ROTI. 

Reveal hidden contents

Damien should've won second half xx

Honestly true! The reboot definitely had that feel good vibe those other seasons lacked, but it still doesn't hold a candle to the OG trilogy imo :bunny:

1 hour ago, NOW said:

I watched the whole first season when it first premiered...time flies and I cannot believe it's still going on :deadbanana2:

It was put on a 9 year hiatus until it got revived during the pandemic :sistrens: Rumor has it a next season could happen if this revival does well in the States.

1 hour ago, Redstreak said:

I already watched it with a UK VPN :bird:

Who was your favourite? :bird:

4 minutes ago, Apolonio said:

No Raj No Views

spacer.png

He deserved better!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Who was your favourite? :bird:

Priya and Damien :bird:

6 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Honestly true! The reboot definitely had that feel good vibe those other seasons lacked, but it still doesn't hold a candle to the OG trilogy imo :bunny:

idk if this is controversial but I would have liked the ridonculous race to have gotten a second season s:wan:

3 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

idk if this is controversial but I would have liked the ridonculous race to have gotten a second season s:wan:

Good taste! I got tired of Priya by the second half but Damien was so effortlessly slick, I wish he would've gotten a better placement.

The Ridonculous Race was fun, but I'm not the biggest fan of it! I fell in love with the Survivor parody, not The Amazing Race one after all :ryan3:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Redstreak said:

Ridiculous Race was actually pretty great,  better than any Total Drama season after World Tour. I think the change to a different show with a different format was pretty refreshing. Teams were great and the format was allowing them to go beyond the teenager personalities of Total Drama (we've got an old tram, two parent & child teams, etc). It definitely deserved a second season

OT: I watched it when it leaked and it was cute but definitely lacks the twists of the original franchise 

• Thanks 1

I have watched none of it, but I read about there being gays and now I'm gonna watch it

no izzy so i am not gonna watch it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.