It's not just boomers, Europe's young people are voting far right too

Gwendolyn

22 hours ago, LustSpell said:

The second young people got comfortable after their rights got certified they stopped caring. It's a fight until the end of the time with these people. They'll snap back when they start losing what they were born with.

America in 2024. 

they better buckle up if Trump wins again. 

im sure they will be whining from day 1 of his term 

It's terrible. In Germany, AfD is the second strongest party overall right now and ask myself: have we learned nothing? 

To all europeans on here: GO VOTE in the coming elections on June 9! It's so important this time.

• Like 2

Lbr Europe is in shambles, and some European atrl users try to act so superior and above the US when they have even more systemic problems.

Europeans shading the US or having anything to say about politics here for that matter are hypocrites that should zip it and look in the mirror of their own country!

Americans getting brave :toofunny3: Europe at its lowest is still better than wherever the US is at right now. I never had to fear for my life if I had to visit a doctor, nor did I have to work three jobs to afford a normal lifestyle. Sit down.

• Like 3

I doubt many Europeans want true fascist hard-right leaders, hopefully the mainstream parties take this opportunity to course correct before it's too late.

• Like 1

This has been happening here in Latin America as well for a while. Just look at Bolsonaro and Milei's examples. Both got expressive votes from the 16~30 age audience

Far-right parties being high in polls in young people is lowkey a sign of resignation.

It's not TikTok, it's not conspiracies. It's wanting to see the world burn because nobody gives a f*ck about you and strategically voting for the party that makes the most people miserable and is most likely to accelerate armageddon. Fighting for social justice and positive change for society being met with such heavy amounts of violence from the entire political establishment of all political spectrums... it has created a generation of extremely jaded, resentful young people. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.