• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• i spit on haters

• State of Grace.

• OrgVisual

1 minute ago, Raspy said:

good memory, Taylor fanboy

Glad to remind you that none of my faves signed that idiotic pro-genocide support. :heart:

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Glad to remind you that none of my faves signed that idiotic pro-genocide support. :heart:

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

It's better than the total silence of your fav.

I agree to disagree.

• Like 1

A woman that grew up a Christian STRICTLY is going to support Israel regardless through and through, so forced and fake affffff :deadbanana2:she really wants that comeback tho

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

37 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

They OP really want us to believe this nun slayer has any sort of moral values. Fake ass *****

Thank you!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

I agree to disagree.

Why would you hold that open letter over her head like some dark cloud when she is showing support now? Ever heard about learning? She called for a ceasefire on day 2 of the Israeli genocide. If anything, complete and utter silence while collecting billions of dollars on a tour that is watched by millions and still not using your platform for any good in the world other than furthering your own brand is much more shameful. Silence is compliance dear. 

• Like 13

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Why would you hold that open letter over her head like some dark cloud when she is showing support now? Ever heard about learning? She called for a ceasefire on day 2 of the Israeli genocide. If anything, complete and utter silence while collecting billions of dollars on a tour that is watched by millions and still not using your platform for any good in the world other than furthering your own brand is much more shameful. Silence is compliance dear. 

Well said :clap3: :clap3: 

wait legendty perry!

this is big, and her supposed "progressive" peers are mute

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

how do you know what Taylor is not doing and what she is doing? Are you a fly on the wall?

• Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

We remember that other letter.

I remember too. I won't forget.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

18 minutes ago, Josh said:

how do you know what Taylor is not doing and what she is doing? Are you a fly on the wall?

Then she SHOULD say something loud and clear. She is the biggest artist in the world as claimed by the Swifties so her posting about this can influence millions of people. Her remaining silent is not a good look, think of that before shading Katy or other artist.

3 minutes ago, TROJAN said:

I remember too. I won't forget.

And what did Gaga do apart from supporting Big Pharma?

• Haha 10

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

She has yet to call out the genocide or condemn Biden (again after previously thanking him) for his crimes, let's not push it dear.

All she did was repost **** from UNICEF which is corrupt as **** in itself and all of their statements are empty "peace for all stop killing children plz!". I'd like to see her learn from her mistakes and actually speak up about the atrocities being committed by Israel, but you're giving her more credit than she deserves. 

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

She just secured a future #1 with that as well 👏 

The performative activism on here from some of y'all is so… 

Happy to see she's posting about the genocide, and hoping she does more, but definitely a step in the right direction. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

why do I feel like the tide has shifted in recent days and more and more celebs are speaking out? I don't want to say just celebs but even more of my everyday friends started posting about it. It's like seeing an actual

beheaded baby and burning children alive was the red line but my question is where they not paying attention before? Just genuinely wondering as I see more and more people post about it. Having said that, its never too late to post/bring awareness and I'm glad Katy posted about it. 

Edited by Nova_23
  • Like 1

Right when she is about to release music hmm

3 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

She has yet to call out the genocide or condemn Biden (again after previously thanking him) for his crimes, let's not push it dear.

All she did was repost **** from UNICEF which is corrupt as **** in itself and all of their statements are empty "peace for all stop killing children plz!". I'd like to see her learn from her mistakes and actually speak up about the atrocities being committed by Israel, but you're giving her more credit than she deserves. 

You should sit this one out, Taytay! 

mothercain.thumb.gif.d98227d5c20dcbfa13f11d91694a1240.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

I haven't seen these kind of comments to your faves Taylor and Lady GaGa, keep the same energy because your faves haven't talked about these issues at all. 

And not liddos and swifties commenting on this when their faves haven't said a word about Palestine. 

• Like 3

Not the moving goal posts.:celestial5:

Yes, the wording could be more accurate and direct, but as @shyboi said, every voice counts right now. :clap3:

• Thanks 1

I Stan humanitarian Queen!! 

:chick3::heart2:  

hope more celebrities join and speak !

34 minutes ago, manuelalex9810 said:

I haven't seen these kind of comments to your faves Taylor and Lady GaGa, keep the same energy because your faves haven't talked about these issues at all. 

And not liddos and swifties commenting on this when their faves haven't said a word about Palestine. 

So Gaga is pro-Israel? What a shame :shakeno:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.