Cannes Winner Selena Gomez, covers TIME Magazine for 100 Most Influential Companies

corotinho

33 minutes ago, rhaenyra said:

But ma'am/sir, you fail to acknowledge the fact that at least Billie and Olivia can sing on-key in their choruses. They can also write, produce and just musically gifted and Selena is nothing of the sort

And yet she walked so they would run. Selena just can't stop quenning

Selena Gomez Cooking GIF by Max

She really is the best actress among the pop girls, and I'm not even a fan of her.

The Cannes best actress is more prestigious than anything because it's actually judged and not a popularity contest among voters.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, dussel_06 said:

She really is the best actress among the pop girls, and I'm not even a fan of her.

The Cannes best actress is more prestigious than anything because it's actually judged and not a popularity contest among voters.

:clap3:

Posted (edited)

is she the CEO? I thought she was more like the face, I wonder what percentage she owns 

Edited by shyboi

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, shyboi said:

she is the CEO? I thought she was more like the face, I wonder what percentage she owns 

she has 100% of it and it's the only owner. it's an amazing accomplishment. $2 billion and the only owner. 

She has just started looking for partners recently: 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-03-18/selena-gomez-weighs-sale-of-cosmetics-brand-valued-at-2-billion 

Edited by Selegend
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rhaenyra said:

But ma'am/sir, you fail to acknowledge the fact that at least Billie and Olivia can sing on-key in their choruses. They can also write, produce and just musically gifted and Selena is nothing of the sort

:michael:  Selena can also act

What a legend :clap3:

• Like 1

selegend :clap3:

• Like 1

Iconic 

such a legend :clap3:

• Like 1

also, her covering time's "most infuential companies" her billionaire official announcement and forbes cover is really coming huh

• Like 1

What did she say about touring?

Posted (edited)

The fact that haters (including ATRL) have been bashing her since the beginning of her career and she keeps getting more and more successful will never not be funny to me. :deadbanana2:

Edited by Onyxmage
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, rafacog said:

What did she say about touring?

She is 50/50 about go on tour. She really loves to be on stage for 90 min with her fans but the physical and mental pressure of going on tour is too hard for her. She is trying to find a way of doing it.

she ended last year in TRENCHES and now she's winning again, congrats queen 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.