Starbucks run by 100 robots and only 2 humans

shyboi

are humans obsolete?   

28 members have voted

1. 1. are humans obsolete?

• yes
    • no

9 hours ago, Bumba said:

Good, working towards a modern society where robots are present and humans get to live life to the fullest. Just hope society and governments can adapt. Humans are not made to work hours a day behind a desk. 

Robots won't magically end capitalism for us, sis. :skull:

Y'all know nobody NEEDS to work 8h per day/5 (or even more) days per week, right? Governments and "society" won't ever "adapt" to a potentially fully automated future, unless by that you mean even more misery, wars, famines, deaths, exploitation and climate destruction like we've become accostumated to in our current social order.

Some people will still own the robots and make the rest of us charge to use them. Just like they already charge us to maintain a roof over our heads and for the food we have to eat if we want to keep living.

Last time I visited a Starbucks it took 20 minutes and three different human employees to add an extra splash of oatmilk to my iced americano, so I'm here for this :clap3:

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, MatiRod said:

Me and my two functioning neurons trying to get through the work day after 2 hours of sleep and having PrEP and a coffee for breakfast

Sis, you are about to become the Gaga or Beyoncé of this decade, a rising superstar epic supernova iconic legend, it's time to start caring about what you share online. 

Yet they still can't make their mediocre coffee taste consistent 

12 hours ago, shyboi said:

Sis, you are about to become the Gaga or Beyoncé of this decade, a rising superstar epic supernova iconic legend, it's time to start caring about what you share online. 

It was a joke :rip: I don't drink coffee, only tea 

5 hours ago, MatiRod said:

It was a joke :rip: I don't drink coffee, only tea 

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

On 5/27/2024 at 9:16 PM, Touchdown said:

They can all kii kii for now but wait till they get a busy day...

I always kii at your posts. :ahh:

Funniest member confirmed!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.