Starbucks run by 100 robots and only 2 humans

shyboi

are humans obsolete?   

28 members have voted

1. 1. are humans obsolete?

• yes
    • no

Posted (edited)

This Starbucks in South Korea is operated with the help of 100 robots and only 2 humans

Edited by shyboi

humans are obsolete

Good, working towards a modern society where robots are present and humans get to live life to the fullest. Just hope society and governments can adapt. Humans are not made to work hours a day behind a desk. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Dddd i really should've studied computer science as hard as it is, now my accountant ass will soon be replaced by robots in no time, already 90% of the stuff i do cab easily be done by a robot :deadbanana2:

the amount of money that that costed :ahh: But I guess they don't go on holidays or need maternity leave

I used to frequent a restaurant until they got like 4-5 of these things. I noticed when I went, there were a lot less people there too. I wonder if they got rid of it, but I doubt it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, magazine said:

But I guess they don't go on holidays or need maternity leave

:cm:

Why do I need a robot to bring me coffee when I can just walk over and pick it up myself? 

When they invent a robot that will hang up my washing to dry, fold it and put it away, then I'll be tuned in.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, glitch said:

Why do I need a robot to bring me coffee when I can just walk over and pick it up myself? 

When they invent a robot that will hang up my washing to dry, fold it and put it away, then I'll be tuned in.

my thoughts. I can just wait at the counter for my drink.

As Grimes said: "Biology is superficial, intelligence is artificial."

As long as it gets my order right I don't really care

Posted (edited)

fun fact: the word robot is Slavic (Czech specifically) and is derived from the Slavic root rob/rab which means slave :cm:

Edited by Pendulum
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, magazine said:

the amount of money that that costed :ahh: But I guess they don't go on holidays or need maternity leave

And they don't ask for tips. A win, tbh.

• Haha 3

this is literally so useless and expensive...wtf...

Posted (edited)

Iconic. Too bad I won't be around when it's all run by robots, and humans will only have to work a few hours a day.

Edited by Comedor

1 hour ago, glitch said:

yes sis, you clearly have plenty of time to spare but there are people that simply don't and a coffee being delivered at their workplaces helps them a lot 

So I guess this is Korea's plan to handle their current fertility rates.  

1 hour ago, Touchdown said:

They can all kii kii for now but wait till they get a busy day...

:bibliahh:

I felt bad when he fell down. 

1 hour ago, shyboi said:

yes sis, you clearly have plenty of time to spare but there are people that simply don't and a coffee being delivered at their workplaces helps them a lot 

The Starbucks seems to be in the same building (and on same floor) that they're working in. I'm sure it wouldn't take more than 5 minutes to walk down and order a drink :toofunny2:

Who will the Karens of the world speak to, once the manager is a robot? :rofl:

• Haha 3

will they write your name correctly tho

This is great, humans should not have to work these types of jobs in the future

Sprite
5 hours ago, glitch said:

You have no idea how much people hate walking...

Me and my two functioning neurons trying to get through the work day after 2 hours of sleep and having PrEP and a coffee for breakfast

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.