Finneas: my rat is making me fight someone else also controlled by a rat

Born to Run

IMG-2804.jpg

My ratatouille rat is making me fight someone else also controlled by a ratatouille rat

Me and the other guy have no beef, only the rats are enemies and we have no idea why. While punching with limbs no longer our own, we lock eyes with mutual grief and compassion, forgiving whoever kills the other

• Haha 1

Not him writing lovers-to-enemies fanfic about Jack :hoetenks:

• Haha 4

Is this about Jack? :skull: 

• Confused 1

its the meth

• Haha 9

3 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

its the meth

the cocaine is responsible for creating this beef. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Strawberry Bubble said:

the cocaine is responsible for creating this beef. 

omg the rats doing the powder?? mess

Yeah well your manager was taking it out on Taylor not some "higher-up". Anyway, irrelevant. Keep her name out of your mouths and PR tactics and maybe avoid releasing close to her next time. :heart:

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Show us you rat 

Posted (edited)

The obsession those twins have with Taylor since last month. Jesus.... 

Edited by Badgalbriel
  • Like 7
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Meanwhile Taylor is performing to sold-out stadiums in Europe :rip:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

18 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

He is clearly alluding to management/labels, which are clearly the ones behind most of the competition from last week

since when does jack control taylor? :rip:

he's saying he is being controlled by Billie and Jack is controlled by Taylor. Not Jack controlling Taylor or him controlling Billie. 

Like he's saying his rat / boss = billie is at war with Taylor aka Jack's rat / boss. At least that's what I got lol but now that you say managers that makes more sense I guess. I wonder who the other person may be though?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I don't know why he's being involved in this. The beef is between Billie and Taylor. He's the producer of the album, not the main artist. 

11 minutes ago, alexrex said:

I don't know why he's being involved in this. The beef is between Billie and Taylor. He's the producer of the album, not the main artist. 

billie's albums are pretty much a Billie Eillish & FINNEAS release

• Like 5

:rip:

I think you guys are reading too much into it, he probably just thought it was funny :rip:

Interesting choice of animal for his analogy of the situation considering what we found three days ago...

• Thumbs Down 2

50 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

Yeah well your manager was taking it out on Taylor not some "higher-up". Anyway, irrelevant. Keep her name out of your mouths and PR tactics and maybe avoid releasing close to her next time. :heart:

Billie got the highest debut of her career and won her 2nd Oscar this year. She's also 13 years younger than the grown woman she's "feuding" with. Stay mindful i know stanning can rot the brain :heart:

• Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 5

I doubt he's referring to his sister as a rat. Probably labels/management. 

• Haha 4

From UMG's perspective there's no downside, they own both labels the artists are signed to, the fight drives sales and exposure on both sides, everyone walks out with more money than they would have had

He's fuming that Jack is Lana & Taylor's go to producer and they don't look his way despite all the bought accolades...

Some of yall are so lost into stan wars, this could be about many things, includign any global conflict. It's an interesting parable 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.