Sky Ferreira continues being miserable on tour, fans are fed up

RideOrDie

31 minutes ago, Communion said:

Sis, of course subreddits or discord servers known for hating her will have negative comments. I'm not sure why you're invested still in a now indie artist to still seek out negative comments to highlight. Odd how all the people who see her and share their experiences on other places like PopJustice are generally positive:

EF253ZG.png

gVoO24z.png

I'm just not sure what else but misogyny could drive men to consistently target and go after a woman who has had to face unfortunate after unfortunate situations in her life, whether that be signing a record deal as a child (the label execs who signed off on the 17 video in hindsight should likely face a firing squad), being molested multiple times as a child, and chronic health problems as an adult navigating her career stuck in label legal limbo.

The screenshots are from her official subreddit, I don't know why you think they'd be known to hate on her. If one person on PopJustice enjoyed paying so much money for 16 songs, 80 minute late start, dark stage in which you can't even see her... I'm happy for them but that still doesn't make it right. 

None of those situations you mentioned have anything to do with her constantly being late, having short setlists (some fans get 13 songs, some get 20+ for full price tickets, how is that fair?), restarting songs, bad lighting, not being able to finish sets due to curfew in some shows because she refuses to get on early etc.

But I don't know why I'm explaining all of this to you, when you are hiding behind the misogyny card when you can't accept facts that she is an untalented, pathologically lying, borderline narcissist, unprofessional, victim playing nightmare of an artist who didn't even write most of her songs. She lost so much industry support by being insufferable (losing friends and managers like Katy Perry, Elton John etc.) as well as constantly being rude to her label mate Halsey because of her jealousy. I'm sure bad things have happened to her and her former label wasn't exactly the most supportive, but she is the problem. And that has nothing to do with her being a woman or me being a man. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Movimento Perpétuo

• RideOrDie

• Communion

• rzal

at one point i thought it was all capitol but it's obvious it's all her lmao. so many artists go through label conflicts, raye, charli xcx, tinashe, megan thee stallion etc. and most of them had it worse than this girl. but they all managed to persevere and drop music because they love their fans and they love music. megan literally got shelved because she spoke up against her label as they were stealing money from her and she wouldn't even make $10k despite having a top 10 album at the time. but she took their ass to court, made them allow her to drop and kept grinding. this girl is just lazy and probably hasn't even finished the album, she doesn't even give her fans singles, outtakes or anything. she can't even get up on stage on time and perform normally, you're not top ****, pretty soon you're gonna lose even more fans that you already have due to your ignorance. she's independant now and i bet you that album still ain't gonna come, i mean without a label who's gonna send her those reference tracks? i wish you the best of luck ferrari's!

• Like 3

On 5/28/2024 at 9:06 PM, powernart said:

Halsey was complaining about the fact that the festival did not provide the opportunity that it provided to other headliners for the canceled date.The festival arranged a venue for other artists to play a concert, but when Halsey requested it, they refused, even though she was the HEADLINER. And also Are you comparing someone like Halsey, who is hardworking,cares about her work and has put in remarkable work, to someone who is lazy and can't even get on the stage on time, blaming others for all her failures? 

You're talking about the re-scheduled Madrid date; I saw Halsey at Barcelona, which was before the cancelled Madrid date was due to happen. She spent so much of the set complaining about people not wanting her to be there bc shes's a pop artist and how she was going to show them real rock music. It was beyond embarrassing - so much of the crowd were laughing at her if not just getting fed up - & we were pretty near the front.

I'm comparing Sky & Halsey due to the OP......plus their long-standing Capitol Records beef isn't exactly new news. All the hard work in the world isn't gonna give Halsey something as seminal as Night Time, My Time.

Posted (edited)

Cryin it's always the people with polacheck pfp defending sky lmaaaao 

NTMT is an alt pop icon, but she can't coast on it for long with this reputation. She needs to drop and prove that people are wrong if the problem was truly her label… (i dont see it happening)

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

The screenshots are from her official subreddit, I don't know why you think they'd be known to hate on her. If one person on PopJustice enjoyed paying so much money for 16 songs, 80 minute late start, dark stage in which you can't even see her... I'm happy for them but that still doesn't make it right. 

None of those situations you mentioned have anything to do with her constantly being late, having short setlists (some fans get 13 songs, some get 20+ for full price tickets, how is that fair?), restarting songs, bad lighting, not being able to finish sets due to curfew in some shows because she refuses to get on early etc.

But I don't know why I'm explaining all of this to you, when you are hiding behind the misogyny card when you can't accept facts that she is an untalented, pathologically lying, borderline narcissist, unprofessional, victim playing nightmare of an artist who didn't even write most of her songs. She lost so much industry support by being insufferable (losing friends and managers like Katy Perry, Elton John etc.) as well as constantly being rude to her label mate Halsey because of her jealousy. I'm sure bad things have happened to her and her former label wasn't exactly the most supportive, but she is the problem. And that has nothing to do with her being a woman or me being a man. 

Sister, you're kind of proving my point that this lashing out at her that you consistently do is not driven by some disappointed fandom when space that could be filled with disagreement or disappointment about her shaky stage presence or odd artistic choices for her stage show or delays in music devolves into this:

10 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

untalented, pathologically lying, borderline narcissist, unprofessional, victim playing nightmare

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.