What would a real-life interaction between your fave and Azealia Banks look like?

Bitter Aging Twink

If your fave went to a social event (like an award show or afterparty) and had no choice but to interact with Azealia Banks, what would they talk about? Paint a picture in as great of detail as you can.

NYPICHPDPICT000011959345.jpg?quality=75&

Here's how I imagine an IRL interaction between Azealia Banks and my fave (Carly Rae Jepsen) would go down...

Carly: (**locks eyes with Azealia and smiles nervously**) Hi!

Azealia: (**completely disinterested**) Hey.  Who are you again?

Carly: (**smiling nervously**) I'm Carly!

Azealia: (**indifferent look on her face**) Oh, who are you here with?

Carly: (**still smiling nervously, with a sole bead of sweat trickling down her cheek**) I'm just here with my manager and a few of the guys from my band.

Azealia: (**feigns mild interest**) Oh, you make music?

Carly: (**beaming**) Yes!

Azealia: (**puts down her iPhone 15 ProMax**) What kind of music?

Carly: (**trying to be humble**) It's kind of like 80s-influenced synthpop with a bit of a modern twist. Maybe you've heard one of my songs before?

Azealia: (**with a creaky bit of vocal fry**) No…

Carly: (**giggles**) Haha, no worries, I know I'm not for everyone.  By the way, I don't think I caught your name.

Azealia: (**puts her shoulders back a bit and slightly lowers her sunglasses so Carly can see the whites of her eyes**) I'm Azealia.

Carly: (**clueless**) Oh, that's such a pretty name, and it sounds really familiar.  What is it that you do again?

Azealia: (**rolls her eyes, with a look of disbelief on her face**) I'm a rapper.  You probably haven't heard any of my stuff cuz your taste is wack. (**proceeds to pick up iPhone 15 ProMax again and pretends to be doing something important**).

Carly: (**smiling, but wanting to exit the situation as swiftly as possible**) Well I'll definitely have to check your stuff out now! Haha! Anyway, I'm gonna go grab some punch from the punch bowl.  Is was nice meeting you!

Azealia: (**debating whether she even wants to respond…waits a few seconds…then lets out a very creaky…**) Yeah…

Carly: (**walks away**)

Azealia: (**snaps a photo of the event, then opens up Instagram stories and proceeds to write a paragraph about how rude people were to her at the event and how wack white people's taste is.  Then goes home and posts a 7-minute of her crying in the bathroom, recalling the events of the night and how she never wants to attend a public event again**).

• Like 1

Im not writing all that

She would be all nice and civil and then go off on Twitter hurling deranged insults

Posted (edited)

I think this just about covers everyone:

girl-fight.gif

Edited by Burn
  • Haha 2

"Just stay right there, let me bring my sister and introduce you to her!"

article-2626389-1D9DE5E500000578-520_634x647.jpg

• Haha 1

Hilary would be polite but cautious. 

Posted (edited)

Azelia: Hi Avril! Huge fan!
Avril: Hey Lil Mama, long time no see. 
Azelia: Who you talking to?

Avril: You don't you remember our Girlfriend remix?

Azelia: Starts ranting ***** *** *****

Avril: (Walks away without a care in the world)

Edited by Prince George

XtiRih

In 2002 fight ofc

xtina-christina-aguilera.gif

now meh

but I hope skinny baddest b^tch Xtinsus will be back soon

She started stanning Tinashe last year so I feel like Azealia would fangirl a bit. Tinashe would be confused but smile politely 

She's a internet gangster. She'd kiss their a**.

In a courtroom, hopefully.

:suburban:

azealia is not all that :rip: she would be quiet unless high, best example of internet warrior. don't forget that reality show she went on and got humiliated. 

Julius and Solange tag teaming her after she walks within a 40ft radius :suburban:

• Haha 1

It would look like Azealia going completely silent and losing all that confidence she pretends to have behind her MacIntosh while Lana takes her down with one swift kick to her toe. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.