Mothica - "The Reaper"

sam.teas

2:41
Mckenzie Ellis, Simon Wilcox & Micah Jasper

3 more singles are on the way

bee3c4f6b0ab67ed50d2630007a7ef89.jpg

Omg she's coming for the crown this time :jonny5:

I love her, my top artist on the spotify wrapped for the 4th year in a row. Was hoping Toxins will be the next single.

5 minutes ago, SleazyFvck said:

I love her, my top artist on the spotify wrapped for the 4th year in a row. Was hoping Toxins will be the next single.

it will come for sure in the upcoming weeks\months, it depends on her :bird: (it's still scheduled, so!)

2 hours ago, sam.teas said:

it will come for sure in the upcoming weeks\months, it depends on her :bird: (it's still scheduled, so!)

I know she released the schedule, she plans to release a single every 3 weeks until the album, there were like two or three songs planned that are just one word, we already got Doomed, Now we'll get Reaper, and I am pretty sure next one is Void, but I hope it's toxins, demo is so good and the final she performed sounds even better.

With how saturated the scene is right now, i'm lowkey not liking this back to back pre-album releases from some artists :weeps:  

10 hours ago, SleazyFvck said:

I know she released the schedule, she plans to release a single every 3 weeks until the album, there were like two or three songs planned that are just one word, we already got Doomed, Now we'll get Reaper, and I am pretty sure next one is Void, but I hope it's toxins, demo is so good and the final she performed sounds even better.

1 hour ago, sam.teas said:

This one is the best one so far! She never misses!

It's a bop! I like it how every song she released for this album is different

MV is a serve. the best one in this era so far

someone in the video looks like my crush and it made my heart sink BUT OH MYY the song is amazing. This will be her best album yet I can feel it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.