Hillary Clinton says that female voters deserted her because she was "not perfect."

GraceRandolph

Posted (edited)

Edited by GraceRandolph
  • Haha 2

Applies every single time she opens her mouth now so... :heart:

On 1/24/2024 at 6:00 PM, ICLDXU4HS said:

first of all Killary Clinton shut up shut up Killary Clinton shut up you don't have a career shut up be quiet be quiet while grown folks are talking you don't have anything going for yourself you have a flop presidential campaign let it go stay out of people's business you're not worth a thing you're married to Bill Clinton so you could get a little cheque so you could have some place to rest your head at night please be quiet please i can't stand it when people insert themselves into things you don't have the pedigree you don't have the vernacular you don't have the catalogue you don't have the coin sis, you have a cute last name and that has gotten you places and you marry Bill Clinton that is all you have you have nothing else with all the privilege in the world working towards your favor YOU'RE STILL A FLOP KILLARY CLINTON so let it go please BE QUIET while adults are speaking so anyways

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Its true women get criticized more for things that men get away with, i wouldn't expect this website to understand since they scrutinize female artists more than they do male and don't see any problem with it. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

16 minutes ago, LegaMyth said:

She's telling the truth.

GOcfPeNa4AAgu5g?format=jpg&name=medium

GOcfPe0asAAU1Ek?format=jpg&name=large

GOcfPfnbsAA2XbP?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

Ironically it wasnt women who deserted her but males. I remember watching an interview with "moderate" Democrats and many of the men in the families said that they wanted a more Traditional" candidate aka someone with a D***. Its actually sad that we havent had a female president yet. Men are TRASH!!!!

Edited by Onyxmage

Should have threatened them with drone strikes if it was that important to her. :michael:

• Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

concubine

She's a narcissist, she will never take any blame or accountability for her actions. Oh well.

• Like 11
  • Thumbs Down 1

The fact people abandoned her and gave support to that other creature... 

Yes women are usually held to a higher standard but she wasn't some unknown who rose through the ranks like Obama. She's Hilary Clinton, she never entered the presidential race with clean hands in the first place

• Like 2

She is one of the brightest minds of our time, and most definitively one of the best presidential candidates of all time.

You dislike her because you're brainwashed by your internalized misogyny compounded with 30 years of insanely sexist media representation tantamount to character assassination:coffee2: But that's something ya'll aint ready to hear

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 16

The fact that she's a woman period already made it an uphill battle

She's not incredibly likeable to the GP (I do like her)

She performed pretty well with women, though? 

The root of the issue here is Hilary just ran a very poor campaign. It was misguided, unfocused, and she was way too assured of her own victory from the word go when the reality was large swaths of people were unconvinced. She isn't a very charismatic persona for one thing, and she often comes off as incredibly out of touch for another. Coming off of someone as in tune and personable as Obama and going up against someone as bombastic (for all the wrong reasons) as Trump, she just didn't do much to make herself look good and has spent the majority of the time post-2016 election blaming everyone but herself and her team for why they came up short. 

She was handed one of the easiest lay ups of all time, and she fumbled it. It's not misogyny or brainwashing to say that like some people here want to have you believe. She ran a piss poor campaign, had a very spotty track record through her entire political career, and didn't bother to put the time and effort in to demonstrate what about her made her a viable candidate beyond not being Donald Trump. Today that might've been enough, but it clearly wasn't in 2016. And what's so damn infuriating about it is her team KNEW this, and so did she. They had access to the polls and information that told them point blank who they weren't connecting to and why Trump was gaining so much momentum, and they chose to ignore it. 

• Like 6

She won the popular vote and many people voted for her. It's just that the election process of the US is weird.

2 hours ago, raisetheroof said:

She is one of the brightest minds of our time, and most definitively one of the best presidential candidates of all time.

You dislike her because you're brainwashed by your internalized misogyny compounded with 30 years of insanely sexist media representation tantamount to character assassination:coffee2: But that's something ya'll aint ready to hear

A bright female mind that bombs children in the Middle East

YAAAAAAS MAMA!!!

F-xPwnBWAAIarxn.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

A bright female mind that bombs children in the Middle East

YAAAAAAS MAMA!!!

F-xPwnBWAAIarxn.jpg

Love when people use this image with a watermark of a russian state owned page to out themselves that they don't actually care about human rights issues

It's like saying well both parties hate the color magenta so I guess I'm voting republican because there's clearly no difference.

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Love when people use this image with a watermark of a russian state owned page to out themselves that they don't actually care about human rights issues

It's like saying well both parties hate the color magenta so I guess I'm voting republican because there's clearly no difference.

I'm not voting Republican and I'm not even American. My family and friends have suffered in the Middle East as a direct result of Clinton/Bush/Obama/Trump/Biden policies and failures. 

Screaming "RUSSIA" at non-Americans isn't the scary tactic you think it is :dies:

Your politicians and government are a rotten dumpster fire of genocidal power-hungry freaks, irregardless of party, gender, race, or sexuality. That's what that meme perfectly demonstrates. 

also inb4 I'm on Putin's payroll :zzz:

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Anything critical of the US is RUSSIA!!

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

'not perfect' as in corrupted, liar, pro genocide etc etc

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Some people in here giving 

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, heckinglovato said:

I'm not voting Republican and I'm not even American. My family and friends have suffered in the Middle East as a direct result of Clinton/Bush/Obama/Trump/Biden policies and failures. 

Screaming "RUSSIA" at non-Americans isn't the scary tactic you think it is :dies:

Your politicians and government are a rotten dumpster fire of genocidal power-hungry freaks, irregardless of party, gender, race, or sexuality. That's what that meme perfectly demonstrates. 

also inb4 I'm on Putin's payroll :zzz:

I'm also not American and not voting in their election. I agree that American politicians are evil, that doesn't mean that the message this is supposed to send is correct.

There are many differences between the two parties and those that will be directly affected by the election should be aware that they aren't actually "sticking it to the dems" by throwing their future away advocating for parking lot Palestine Trump

Spoiler

The Russian bit was simply a piece of background info on this particular image. But I do wonder why what Russia is doing in Middle East and Africa isn't scary to you. Perhaps there should be a third plane in the image with a Russian flag on it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I'm also not American and not voting in their election. I agree that American politicians are evil, that doesn't mean that the message this is supposed to send is correct.

There are many differences between the two parties and those that will be directly affected by the election should be aware that they aren't actually "sticking it to the dems" by throwing their future away advocating for parking lot Palestine Trump

Hide contents

The Russian bit was simply a piece of background info on this particular image. But I do wonder why what Russia is doing in Middle East and Africa isn't scary to you. Perhaps there should be a third plane in the image with a Russian flag on it.

"As a Palestinian, you must not be sending the wrong message! Don't imply anything positive about a right-wing candidate/party that said they want to turn Palestine into a parking lot. Instead, show support towards a less right-wing candidate/party that is actively turning Palestine into a parking lot as we speak. They support bright women such as Hillary Clinton!"

Are you malfunctioning

Edited by heckinglovato
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

She is no ordinary woman. She grows up so rich and receive the best possible education and life. And she's done so many dirty things, she can never play a victim card considering the dirty works done behind closed door to keep her secrets locked.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.