Angelina Jolie's children are changing their last names to distance from Brad Pitt

SmittenCake

UPDATE: now two of the kids are changing their last names. Before it was just one.

It's 2024, and many Gen Z celebrity kids are making their thoughts well known. By that, we mean that so many celebrity kids aren't afraid to show the world how they feel about estranged family members. For instance, Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise's daughter Suri made headlines when she dropped "Cruise" from her stage name; and she's not the only one. Previously, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's eldest daughter Zahara publicly showed she dropped "Pitt" from her last name, and now, two more Jolie-Pitt kids have done the same.

Eagle-eyed journalists at OK Magazine noticed that both Vivienne and Shiloh have dropped "Pitt" from their last names. Many noticed that Vivienne dropped Pitt, and was listed as Vivienne Jolie in the playbill for The Outsiders. (For those who don't know, that's the play she was her mother's assistant on.)

Along with Vivienne, Shiloh also subtly dropped Pitt from her name. If you remember that viral dance video she was in, then you'd notice that her dance teacher tagged her, and her last name only contains "Jolie" now.

This one comes as a shock, considering insiders claimed Shiloh was thinking of moving in with Pitt and his girlfriend Ines de Ramon, but it's clear they're the two newest members to separate themselves even further from their estranged father.

angelina-jolie-020.jpg

semi related:

-

• Like 3

Who wants Pitt as a surname anyway.

Jolie is superior 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

These situations always suck no matter what. Poor kids.

• Confused 1

damn when even your own children are willing to go to that extent...

i hope they can heal from whatever he did that made them feel and hurt to this point

and 'Jolie' is so much more iconic than 'Pitt' so good for them :bird:

• Like 5

Glad to know that these two scums getting disowned by their kids will leave a huge hole inside of them for the rest of their days, and no success or praise from the outside will be able to replace that...

1 minute ago, Michael196 said:

Glad to know that these two scums getting disowned by their kids will leave a huge hole inside of them for the rest of their days, and no success or praise from the outside will be able to replace that...

two scums?

6 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

They're dropping "Pitt" but keeping "Jolie", hope this helps.

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

two scums?

1 minute ago, Da Vinci said:

They're dropping "Pitt" but keeping "Jolie", hope this helps.

the second scum I was referring to is

For instance, Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise's daughter Suri made headlines when she dropped "Cruise" from her stage name

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

Yay! :clap3:

• Like 2

the way Angelina did the same when she dropped "Voight" from her legal name to distance herself from her cheater, Republican dad. it's a vicious cycle of terrible fathers. :shakeno:

Spoiler

i also don't use my father's last name, even professionally unless i'm legally required to. i was seriously trying to have it legally changed to my mother's maiden name but when i went to the city registrar's office and saw all the paperwork i had to do, i was like

aint nobody got time for that GIF

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

He must continuously be a terrible father because that's pretty serious 

That must hurt as a parent. Looking after a child for so long and then they disown you. 

• Thumbs Down 8

Jolie is a prettier name and their Mama is a better person too

• Like 4

10 hours ago, TouchinFree said:

That must hurt as a parent. Looking after a child for so long and then they disown you. 

You haven't read into anything?

to be able to drop that terrible man in any way possible at last must be so liberating for those kids. 

On 5/25/2024 at 10:15 PM, TouchinFree said:

Does choking your children and causing the FBI to get involved because you abuse them in international flights equal love? 

This speaks volumes.

2 hours ago, BabyBenzz said:

to be able to drop that terrible man in any way possible at last must be so liberating for those kids. 

I wonder if they'll liberate themselves from their inheritance too. :sistrens: If they want nothing to do with Brad they better not be scrambling around for his money when he dies.

• Haha 1

That says a lot about him if all the kids are doing this now.

We need to know what he did to Angelina and those kids the years before the plane incident cause they HATE HIS GUTS 

:chick2:

3 hours ago, Burn said:

I wonder if they'll liberate themselves from their inheritance too. :sistrens: If they want nothing to do with Brad they better not be scrambling around for his money when he dies.

that's their reparations

OT:

Jolie = a better name and a better person

• Like 2

Three now

spacer.png

Acting like brats for BRAT release week? This can't be coincidence. :suburban:

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.