Nicki Minaj gets arrested, fined and released in Amsterdam, cancels first UK show

Nefertiti0

1 minute ago, illia said:

"soft drugs"

So it's just weed? Or coke is considered a "soft drug" too? Does anyone know how it works, what's a soft drug and what's not

it was most probably weed, I'd imagine its considered a soft drug in the Netherlands because its a grey area. I think Nicki thought the could travel into the country with it because of that but thats still illegal lmao. If it was something like cocaine, it would be much more serious I think.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• americanshameless

• Burn

• KatyPrismSpirit

• punisher

2 hours ago, lauvender said:

weed is legal in Amsterdam from what i've seen…

so it isn't weed that she had on her? must be something else if they're arresting her for it

Girl she's at Amsterdam AIRPORT, which is international ground, trying to get into another country, you can't travel with drugs on a plane :deadbanana4:

i can't take this

b7gDs2f.gif

• Haha 11

Coke weed rant incoming 

Posted (edited)

This was supposed to be her biggest show to date :deadbanana2:

LET HER GO

Edited by americanshameless
  • Haha 1

At least we know it's not coke 

A WIN IS A WIN ! :khalyan2:

• Haha 7

Weed may be legal in Amsterdam - but transporting it to and from other countries isn't, if that's what she was doing.

And the day this site doesn't lag, crash or go as slow as possible will be the closest thing there is to a miracle.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Burn said:

QJ3WSJ3.png

damn they still got her

Should we expect a show cancellation now? :rip:

10 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Happy for her :heart2:

I'm screaming 

• Haha 1

If they still have her detained, can do they do psych evaluation while they're at it?

#2for1

• Haha 6

it's getting late now so I think Nicki may end up sleeping in a cell tonight if they're still investigating :rip:

• Haha 2

Not a prison tour :bibliahh: wtf is happening? This is crashing the site :deadbanana4:

She needs to stop saying they're trying to sabotage her, it's not a good look. Nobody cares that much.

how has no one made a classic ATRL gif of the jail door being slammed and something like "panned" or "flop" being written across it ??? what happened to all our great artists ???

finally somebody got ha!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Should we expect a show cancellation now? :rip:

If they let her go in the next hour, she'd take that 1hr flight and land in the UK at approx 10pm, travel to the venue and start performing at 11 - which is the curfew

D6iqQdiUIAIGIuk.jpg

• Haha 3

Weed isn't legal in The Netherlands and you cannot take it on a plane with you. :deadbanana:

Nicki can't help but BE entertaining LMAO every tour is a gift

Posted (edited)

Another thing to add to that one gif I guess :rip:

nicki-cardi.gif

#poornicki

Edited by blown away

As much I detest her now, Nicki is the gift that keeps giving in regard to the MULTIPLE pop culture moments she has given us. Everytime I think she cannot sink lower, she does :bibliahh:.

• Haha 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.