Family Feud 12: Round 11 Anti-Swift posted now!

wehavetostan

top 42 and not american :clap3:

• Like 1

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wehavetostan

• Dessy

• Psycho

• Navyofbadgals

top 3 and not american :jonny5:

• Like 1

Sent. That was a tough one that I have no confidence in any of these answers. I tried something different for this round, hope it pays off. 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
On 7/9/2024 at 10:05 PM, khalyan said:

We're getting GloRilla and Tinashe but not Lady Gaga and Dua Lipa?

:khalyan:

It would be boring to see everyone say that Dua’s best song is Physical when it’s Love Is Religion (The Blessed Madonna Remix) [Mixed] and Gaga’s worst is Stupid Love

:ryan3:

since my taste is VERY different to atrl. I'd be amazed if I get any points this round tbh. But I tried to think like you guys so will see. 

• Like 1

I feel like I had to dumb my taste down a bit for ATRL standards for the last round. Even then I know I flopped this round :rip:

Edited by Cottonmouth
  • Haha 1

submitted, have no idea how i'm going to do honestly kii. a few super easy ones but most of them are like... wait I don't even know a song from this artist that is so universally loved/hated.

• ATRL Moderator
On 7/9/2024 at 3:28 PM, wehavetostan said:

Round 9: Best/Worst Songs

(LINK TO QUESTIONS FORM IN THE TITLE!!!!)

Fill out the form with the answers you suspect the majority of people will pick, NOT your personal answer to the question.

I apologize for not posting this round, I had a very busy weekend.

Remember: 

- Your username!!

- NO discussing or hinting at answers until results. If you are confused or need help, DM me and I'll try to resolve it.

- New players, Googling is fine. Asking other people is not.

- If you need to make a change to your answers after submitting, DM me on either ATRL or Discord. You can make as many changes as needed until the deadline.

- Be as specific as possible. It's ideal to be more specific and then grouped with other similar answers.

- Only one answer per question will be accepted unless it asks for more. If you give multiple answers, I will take the first one.

Submissions are due on Friday, July 12th 4:00PM EST 

about 72 hours from now

If you need an extension, please DM me and I'll try to accommodate you.

If you have not signed up yet it's okay, just submit the form and you're all good! You can submit for any round no matter how many you've missed (but ideally you should submit for all to try and win the game!!)

Only 34/88 in!! Please submit if you haven’t 

1 hour ago, Remmy said:

submitted, have no idea how i'm going to do honestly kii. a few super easy ones but most of them are like... wait I don't even know a song from this artist that is so universally loved/hated.

!! And also I have little to no knowledge of half of those artists their catalog.  Who dafuq even is Gorilla :rip:

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, KevinKDC said:

Who dafuq even is Gorilla :rip:

kiiiii a newer female rapper, she's had a bit of success (at least in the US) but I haven't gotten into ha

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KevinKDC said:

!! And also I have little to no knowledge of half of those artists their catalog.  Who dafuq even is Gorilla :rip:

I thought it was Gorillaz at first :rip:

• Haha 1

I hope I don't get dragged over my answers bc I used Google for 90% of these...I was really only confident with one :ryan3:

Edited by sweetblindness

• ATRL Moderator

I couldn't name any song from like 4 of these artists, so I'll assume I'll keep up my losing streak.

• ATRL Moderator
12 hours ago, KevinKDC said:

GloRilla is a new female rapper! Stream ha

33 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

Did i submit? I don't remember :redface:

yes!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sweetblindness said:

I hope I don't get dragged over my answers bc I used Google for 90% of these...I was really only confident with one :ryan3:

The way we all know which song and artist you are referring too :ahh: 

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator
On 7/9/2024 at 3:28 PM, wehavetostan said:

Round 9: Best/Worst Songs

(LINK TO QUESTIONS FORM IN THE TITLE!!!!)

Fill out the form with the answers you suspect the majority of people will pick, NOT your personal answer to the question.

I apologize for not posting this round, I had a very busy weekend.

Remember: 

- Your username!!

- NO discussing or hinting at answers until results. If you are confused or need help, DM me and I'll try to resolve it.

- New players, Googling is fine. Asking other people is not.

- If you need to make a change to your answers after submitting, DM me on either ATRL or Discord. You can make as many changes as needed until the deadline.

- Be as specific as possible. It's ideal to be more specific and then grouped with other similar answers.

- Only one answer per question will be accepted unless it asks for more. If you give multiple answers, I will take the first one.

Submissions are due on Friday, July 12th 4:00PM EST 

about 72 hours from now

If you need an extension, please DM me and I'll try to accommodate you.

If you have not signed up yet it's okay, just submit the form and you're all good! You can submit for any round no matter how many you've missed (but ideally you should submit for all to try and win the game!!)

Only 52 of you sent! Plz submit if you haven’t already by 8PM EST

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

I just got home from work

Im now gonna send 

Pls accept

I havent missed a round yet

You’re all good

Spoiler

I forgot to calculate scores last night :deadbanana:

• Like 1

N/A - N/A - N/A - N/A - LAST- #3 - LAST - #64

• Haha 1

heyy

heyyy

heyyyy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.