Family Feud 12: Round 8 Made in the USA 🇺🇸 up now!

wehavetostan

4 hours ago, Armani? said:

Me still making Top 10 twice:jonnycat: In my smash hit era

About to serve 6-9-70

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wehavetostan

• Navyofbadgals

• Psycho

• Dessy

Did way better than I thought I would? Like I'm still kinda shocked I ended up so high when I feel like I flopped a good number of these? :jonny2:

Recap:

1 - OK now this is probably the one I'm most mad at because the top answer is legit my join year. :skull: I debated going back and forth between being honest and picking a round-ish number and thought most of the players joined in 2015 or later, so went with the "safe" 2020. Oh well.

2 - Screaming, the Gaga fanbase thread is way bigger than the Taylor one. Swifties are just more vocal / omnipresent since Taylor's always on some chart or breaking some record.

Bonus: 4 - I slayed this but I was so scared to put this bc I didn't think anyone else would actually remember it :gaycat2: we stan Credit Card Girl

5 - I originally wanted to go with Flamebait too, but thought Disruptive was the safer pick because it was the first option for people who didn't know what to pick...

Bonus: 6 - I slayed this but I only picked whtsestie because you're the host of the game so this felt obvious!

7 - so many "almosts" this round for me... I would have gone with Base but The Roof is legit so much messier :rip: Like you don't even need to go into the threads, the titles alone are enough...

8 - Also thought of Ava after submitting but Tinashe felt pretty safe still, okay with this.

Bonus: 9 - I slayed this but shoutout to fefe for repping Golden Hit :heart: I wanted to write Let's Spoon but I knew ASC would dominate being a current tournament and all.

10 - OH SO NOW Y'ALL WANNA PICK LADY GAGA?! Not who's uncool or who has the most fans, but who has the most anticipated album.... the "Katy is coming" thread begs to differ fats! Keyword was "ATRLers".

14 - Considered "Flamebait" but apparently base threads are immune from that... so went with No Warning. Didn't do too poorly, but this really wasn't that insensitive of a comment...

15 - Oh so now we don't wanna warn with a post that's far more combative ijbol this was blatant Flamebait pls...

7/15 top answers, with close-to-top answers (max 10 point difference) on 5 other questions. Not too shabby. Question 10 probably annoyed me the most since it's blatantly obvious it's KP6. :deadbanana4:

• Like 3

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, khalyan said:

@Oxygen the way you only got a single vote

:khalyan:

I’m not sure how to take this - am I washed up now?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

Round Leaderboard

KvQHbHz.pngG3wCmwR.png

overall leaderboard will be done later!

#55 is not bad when I've missed an entire round :clap3:

to make it more interesting (also for the ones that enter later in the game) could you also post the player per round along with the cumulative version?

flopped that last round :ahh:

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Or the players just hacked into the report queue and see the way I clear most reports without warning :fan:

Possibly! You’re one of the more active mods within threads so I was surprised to see no votes lol

1 hour ago, KevinKDC said:

#55 is not bad when I've missed an entire round :clap3:

to make it more interesting (also for the ones that enter later in the game) could you also post the player per round along with the cumulative version?

This is round points, cumulative will be posted later. Geezus did you read the post you quoted?!?!

7 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

Round Leaderboard

KvQHbHz.pngG3wCmwR.png

overall leaderboard will be done later!

iconic bottom 10 ngl

5 - Devin

9 - Armani👑

25 - Auburn

spacer.png

8 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

this one was obvious imo

bu2FMxP.png

503 - 57
404 - 3
502 - 2
500 - 2
403 - 2
504 - 2

I ACTUALLY FORGOT WHAT THE NUMBER WAS  503 not 404 😭

8 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

UOXpxXX.png

wehavetostan - 25
Khalyan - 22
Ryan - 10
Element - 5
Ace Reject - 2
Bloo - 2
Johnny - 2
Legend E - 2

This one was hard because I haven't been warned in years and pretty sure the one who did isn't a mod anymore so I just went with Ryan :dies:

14 minutes ago, Devin said:

5 - Devin

9 - Armani👑

25 - Auburn

spacer.png

Love how you skipped over me, don't worry I'll be above you next round. 

4 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Love how you skipped over me, don't worry I'll be above you next round. 

not u saying this after me defending u against fraudmani👑 :lmao:

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

not u saying this after me defending u against fraudmani👑 :lmao:

spacer.png

Where?

11 hours ago, khalyan said:

@Oxygen the way you only got a single vote

His twitter was on my mind, idk what else to say 

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator

Round 3: Do NOT Mention the US!!

(LINK TO QUESTIONS FORM IN THE TITLE!!!!)

YOU CANNOT MENTION THE UNITED STATES OR ANY PLACE IN THE US IN ANY ANSWER

Fill out the form with the answers you suspect the majority of people will pick, NOT your personal answer to the question.

Remember: 

- Your username!!

- NO discussing or hinting at answers until results. If you are confused or need help, DM me and I'll try to resolve it.

- New players, Googling is fine. Asking other people is not.

- If you need to make a change to your answers after submitting, DM me on either ATRL or Discord. You can make as many changes as needed until the deadline.

- Be as specific as possible. It's ideal to be more specific and then grouped with other similar answers.

- Only one answer per question will be accepted unless it asks for more. If you give multiple answers, I will take the first one.

Submissions are due on Thursday, June 6th, 9:00 pm EST

(about 2.5 days from now)

If you need an extension, please DM me and I'll try to accommodate you!

If you have not signed up yet it's okay, just submit the form and you're all good! You can submit for any round no matter how many you've missed (but ideally you should submit for all to try and win the game!!)

girl how did you come up with these questions?? A FAMINE? :deadbanana:

Is #3 bait :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

girl how did you come up with these questions?? A FAMINE? :deadbanana:

Many players were asking for geography questions, but I wanted to mix it up with some historical ones too. ATRLers can be knowledgeable outside of pop culture 

4 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Is #3 bait :rip:

No question is bait I need real responses!

Educational round. :clap3:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Lemon said:

Educational round. :clap3:

exactly :biggrin:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

Round 3: Do NOT Mention the US!!

(LINK TO QUESTIONS FORM IN THE TITLE!!!!)

YOU CANNOT MENTION THE UNITED STATES OR ANY PLACE IN THE US IN ANY ANSWER

Fill out the form with the answers you suspect the majority of people will pick, NOT your personal answer to the question.

Remember: 

- Your username!!

- NO discussing or hinting at answers until results. If you are confused or need help, DM me and I'll try to resolve it.

- New players, Googling is fine. Asking other people is not.

- If you need to make a change to your answers after submitting, DM me on either ATRL or Discord. You can make as many changes as needed until the deadline.

- Be as specific as possible. It's ideal to be more specific and then grouped with other similar answers.

- Only one answer per question will be accepted unless it asks for more. If you give multiple answers, I will take the first one.

Submissions are due on Thursday, June 6th, 9:00 pm EST

(about 2.5 days from now)

If you need an extension, please DM me and I'll try to accommodate you!

If you have not signed up yet it's okay, just submit the form and you're all good! You can submit for any round no matter how many you've missed (but ideally you should submit for all to try and win the game!!)

Sent. :lakitu:

Done :fan:  probably flopped with 2 since only answers i'd know but screw it 

13 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

qsEnBJO.png

ATRL Song Contest - 42
Let's Spoon - 18

Colors Game - 5
Album Survivor - 4
Survivor - 4

Big Brother - 2

omg period @Element hugs 

• Like 1

top 60 smash :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.