@beyoncé look what you started

00f51c8f7c3b35573913ed875bd460c2

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Haha 1

The female Camila Cabello

:clack:

• Haha 2

This is his year.

Sorry in advance for my meltdown LOL but Post Malone going country might be one of the worst things to ever happen in modern day music. I fear EVERY artist is now going to do it. I genuinely think some of these bigger artists saw a big advantage to going country because they are big artists themselves all over the world, but country music is not big all over the world.

So it's essentially introducing people to this genre of music that they may not have been familiar with before. But now that these big artists are doing it, the music is obviously gonna be heard worldwide. I'm just a country music hater at heart :heart:

His voice is suited so well for pop country radio hits.

We are tired. Enough.

He is so transparent the way he ran to country after the hip hop/pop stuff started to tank. He is not even making good country music, just another bro country artist 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This will be his true test because Blake isn't a hit maker like Beyoncé/taylor/morgan 

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

He is so transparent the way he ran to country after the hip hop/pop stuff started to tank. He is not even making good country music, just another bro country artist 

Exactly. From the Bey and Taylor features to the country jump, it's one of the most shameless attempts in taking a career out of the ICU and back into the main stage. It's been working, but zero artistic integrity, so far, with nothing interesting to say. Just another cosplay, this time a southerner trailer trash lumberjack

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

The chorus sounds a bit like Roar by Katy 👀

Edited by liquiddiamonds

3rd no.1 here we come

Not Blake Shelton :rip: 

I need him to do a song with Shabusssy instead. Imagine the BOP we would get

Post's voice really suits this genre, his 3rd number #1 this year is coming i fear, king 

:suburban:

5 hours ago, liquiddiamonds said:

Exactly. From the Bey and Taylor features to the country jump, it's one of the most shameless attempts in taking a career out of the ICU and back into the main stage. It's been working, but zero artistic integrity, so far, with nothing interesting to say. Just another cosplay, this time a southerner trailer trash lumberjack

I am not a Post Malone stan, but he has been doing country-adjacent content and collabs for a few years, way before this year's bandwagon trend

Another Posty win and smash :celestial4:

This man doin country through all his carrier

but atrl have no clue in his music at all they hates him for no reason

the only country they hear in their life was Beyoncé album and now they are pressed and  tired :ahh: 

Joanne effect stronger than ever! :clap3:

Posted (edited)

The meltdowns about this being some forced shift in his style when that's actually his roots in a way :suburban: a lot of his pre-fame music is country and there's always been some nods to it on his albums, even as recent as Lemon Tree (2022) and Buyer Beware (2023) @lacy

Edited by Post Malone

8 hours ago, lillavend3r said:

Yes i'm disappointed. Really was a fan of Hollywood Bleeding

If he releases sth like Leviis Jeans then it's perfect, but the Morgan collab was not it and this again sounds like a million other songs on country radio

• 3 weeks later...

Will be interesting to see how this does. Blake Shelton doesn't have nearly as much pull as Morgan Wallet does so Post's name will mostly be carrying this.

Edited by Gossip_Boy

I thought he had an identity but guess he'll just go where the money is. Going from beerbongs & bentleys to Morgan Wallen and Blake Shelton. :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

On 5/24/2024 at 4:21 AM, Post Malone said:

The meltdowns about this being some forced shift in his style when that's actually his roots in a way :suburban: a lot of his pre-fame music is country and there's always been some nods to it on his albums, even as recent as Lemon Tree (2022) and Buyer Beware (2023) @lacy

this.. it also doesn't feel forced at all and just a natural progression. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.