• TROJAN

• Onyxmage

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, TROJAN said:

Me when I know I can't fill stadiums

Her stadium show in Boston sold out in eight minutes 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Jay07 said:

Queen of the arts and the people. And on a superficial note, she looks amazing. 

But seriously, I love how seriously she takes her artistry and how important it is for her to connect.

She's everything GaGa portraits herself as

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RussianRoulette said:

Stadium shows are stupid anyway. You can barely see anything. 

Indeed. I've actually only seen one stadium show and it was Britney Spears: Piece of Me in Bangkok in 2017. :rip: Obviously it was a flop show but I almost have no memory of it because there's basically nothing to see, you're just watching the screens, and you may as well have stayed home and done that. :rip: 

• Like 2

she's always been a small venues girl and i love her for that, I know she gets overwhelmed when she's in front of large audiences, queen of our generation!

It is nothing short of amazing how grounded she remains in her creativity and vision even as her star continues to grow brighter and brighter. She is an artist down to her bones and we are so lucky to have her.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TROJAN said:

mind you her two stadium shows in mexico last year were sold out

• Like 1

Good she sucks live

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

The thing with her currently is that demand is a bit too big to play smaller venues. Even in places like Jackson, Mississippi which is one of the poorest in the country, she sold 8000 tickets in less than a minute. A few years ago nobody would have thought than Lana would sell out in places like Arkansas, Alabama, West Virgina or Mississippi (hell, not even North Carolina) within a minute the tickets went on sale. 

I think she will do the Boston show and see how it goes. 

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

i dont blame her

the power of 60k ppl singing peppers and religion in one place would be too much for ones brain to handle

like a HP Lovecraft space alien! 

She knew the domino effect she caused last year at Foro Sol was more than enough

Wbk she doesn't like performing in stadiums

or in front of crowds similar to that size, and that's fine because when she is comfortable onstage, her performances are incredible. It's going to be a bloodbath from now on trying to secure tickets to see her, though. :gaycat6:

E7wz2eHVEAgITMs.jpg

55 minutes ago, UseYourIllusion2002 said:

She's everything GaGa portraits herself as

Work on that grammar :deadbanana2:

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

all she cares about is making w/e music she f'in feels like! no streaming records, stadium tours, etc.

Taylord could never :suburban:

Did she say she wants to go.....Kentucky? What the hell is wrong with her? :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Cheers said:

Good she sucks live

Somebody had to say it. :deadbanana2: She is not a good live singer at all. :dies: 

I'm so grateful I have a ticket to Fenway :jonny3: it'll be a show to remember

6 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

Did she say she wants to go.....Kentucky? What the hell is wrong with her? :deadbanana2:

I do find it a bit odd that she shows such an affinity for rural, county America and its people but completely pays dust to her gay fans, never once mentioning them. I believe she wouldn't be where she is without us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TROJAN said:

Work on that grammar :deadbanana2:

Work on not being a Madonna obsessed troll who is chronically online. 

Stadiums are just to make the most money. She's a real artist

9 minutes ago, slimfem said:

I do find it a bit odd that she shows such an affinity for rural, county America and its people but completely pays dust to her gay fans, never once mentioning them. I believe she wouldn't be where she is without us.

Comments like these that are so detached from reality really make me speechless.  Regardless if I like the artist or not. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, slimfem said:

Many of the fans she personally follows/DMs and comes down to at the barricade of her shows are LGBT

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Comments like these that are so detached from reality really make me speechless.  Regardless if I like the artist or not. 

Not that deep, just an observation, didn't say she was homophobic or anything.

13 minutes ago, slimfem said:

Not that deep, just an observation, didn't say she was homophobic or anything.

I wasn't even thinking about homophobia 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, TROJAN said:

Girl leave this thread and go listen to Artpop.  Especially ... this ... um ... song (??)

Edited by Aethereal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.