Do you consider yourself a stan but don't consider yourself part of the stan base?

Josh

Posted (edited)

I stan Taylor Swift and Billie Eilish, but only Lorde has my heart, soul, and body.

Edited by bielneira
  • Like 1

I was a Lady Gaga fan mostly but never a stan. Now i'm just someone who likes her. Her music is still nice but i don't like her. Its fun though to like and follow an artist and talk about it. 

I'm also kind of glad i don't stan anyone like that because its toxic and it also stops you from enjoying other artists. 

Im a swiftie and I'm in multiple group chats with other fans who live close by me but I don't interact with random idiots on twitter or other socials 

:clack:

I am and consider myself a veteran Gaga stan since I follow her since the beginning but I find a big part of her fanbase insufferable and immature.

Posted (edited)

Twenty One Pilots. Most of their music has become lore-heavy and it's just too much to fully catch up on. And on Twitter I'm mainly just been a Gaga stan and it's tricky to integrate yourself after this many years, especially when I know Gaga will be my main 

Edited by Almodusa

I stopped associating with that word when I saw unhinged behavior in "Stan bases" online. That's not me. I just like music. That other **** is crazy. 

Posted (edited)

I only stan myself #selflove

christina-aguilera-spotlight.gif

Edited by HASHTAGPOW

Taylor but I have too much self-respect to associate with most swifties :deadbanana: Most pre-pandemic swifties were nice though, kinda miss them :celestial2:

Though I still have my favorites, I just stan for music—in general. Music is my passion; I don't care for album sales, streaming numbers, chart positions, etc. My main and only focus is on the music. Yeah, I'd like to see some artists be more celebrated than what they currently are, but that doesn't translate into caring about anything other than the music. At the end of the day, I don't need anyone to justify my taste in music or loved artists, nor do I feel the need to convince someone of anything of the sort to the point of going back and forth over an artist.

I'd probably be considered a fanboy of DC Comics, though. I'll own that one. That one is a little bit more complicated, however. I've gotten drawn into debates against certain sects of the DC Comics fandom—especially as it relates to Zack Snyder and otherwise. There are a lot of civil wars in that fandom, in a manner of speaking, because of the number of various influences throughout the films, comics, games, etc. Many of the other fanboys get on my nerves, just because of how they react to different beliefs, but there are just as many that are cool and share my feelings on a number of ideas and beliefs.

i'm huge stan of Allday but in no part in the toxic fandom.  so yeah.  (plus I act like a stan for him in real life more then online these days to avoid that fanbase)

The Ready Set/Jordan stans liked welcomed me pretty quick so im okay with being apart of that and I'm kinda the OG denis stoff stan and the fandom basically see me as a icon :ahh:

but ive only ever been a stan of those 3 and Evermore.  and kinda a Rihanna stan back in the days too. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.