Cassie posts statement following surfaced video

sxmescudi

Well done to her for speaking out, I hope she does feel much more supported now than she did when the lawsuit first came out. Unfortunate it took a video of her being assaulted for some people to believe her and take her seriously.

Domestic violence is a huge issue and it often feels overlooked or ignored. Whilst men are more likely to be killed by a friend, acquaintance or even a stranger, for women the majority of murders are carried out by a partner or family member.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I wish her peace and healing. What she suffered through was truly an act of evil. 

• Like 1

I hope she can heal. 

Surviving diddy documentary incoming.

What a queen

I look forward to watching him melt into a puddle in court.

Wish her the best and that she can overcome the trauma this caused to her.

Queen :heart:

It's honestly insane how Diddy actually assaulted her multiple times and he can't be prosecuted:deadbanana2: like it happen, and he even admitted to committing the crime, but because of limitations he is off the hook scotch free. I believe all the allegations against him. Cuz once an abuser, always one

Posted (edited)

"Open your heart to believing victims the first time"

:clap3:x1000000

Edited by getBusy

I wish her all the best. I'm genuinely so sorry that she was subjected to such extents of abuse and humiliation, and that she again had to face her past publically, not on her own terms at all. 

She's so out of socials that I'm truly happy for her with this statement.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.