DOJ filing antitrust suit against Live Nation, seeks breakup with Ticketmaster

Espresso

break them up :clap3: break up every single monopoly there is :clap3:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 50thStateofMind said:

break them up :clap3: break up every single monopoly there is :clap3:

If they'd done their job during Obama, Facebook wouldn't own Instagram :coffee2: 

• Like 3

I have little faith given DOJ's many failures with antitrust lawsuits and this country's very lax business restrictions once allowed to merge. But please I am hoping these companies are forced apart or something major. Not just useless fines that do nothing. A lot of their lawsuits are debatable whether they're truly illegal or not. But at least in my biased opinion a company that almost exclusively runs all ticketing operations in the US (at least from direct sale) and runs almost all key music venues is as close to an illegal monopoly as it gets basically without being one. And if they do split they better make sure whoever leads each company doesn't have a conflict of interest/close relations as a start. Next, live nation should not be able to own almost every major venue even once split from Ticketmaster 

:clap3:

Scrambling for the pop stan voting bloc. 

:clack:

Let's do this!!! :duca:

It only took them 14 years :clap3:

• Thanks 1

Another Biden admin win 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

this is too good to be true

Don't know how effective it will be but I am here for it! Here's to breaking that rotten company up. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.