Nikki Haley will vote for Trump after all

DONTYELLATME

Of course. It was never a question (in my mind). These are the same people who in 2016 didn't like Trump as a candidate but held their noses and voted for him anyway.

More than anything they like POWER. And understand how to get it.

Democratic voters are more sensitive and prefer to litigate the 10% difference in policy between candidates.

:clack:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

lol of course she will

• ATRL Moderator

Well, yes! Nobody is surprised.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

No ****. People thinking otherwise were dumb. They all fall in like eventually. It's the only thing these shitlickers are good at.

Edited by LustSpell
  • Like 1

But Dem elected officials said Haley voters were the key to Biden's path to win the WH. What went wrong? 

• Like 2

Just As I Thought Trash GIF - Just As I Thought Trash Sassy - Discover &  Share GIFs

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

But Dem elected officials said Haley voters were the key to Biden's path to win the WH. What went wrong? 

Who could see this coming, right? Dems will now claim that this comes as no surprise, but during the primaries they were super confident that those voters would favor Biden over Trump and Democrats should make an effort to attract those voters. It's always a failed plan to go pursuing Republicans over leftists but they'll keep doing it because Democrats have a burning hate for the left. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Just because She will doenst mean all of her voters will. Don't take it from me some said so themselves 

also everyone knew she would. Its no surprise 

Edited by GhostBox

Are we surprised? 

This woman has no backbone whatsoever :dies: the fact he dragged her husband and that still wasn't enough she's so hungry to be close to power 

But I was told the future of the Democratic base was Nikki Haley voters?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.