Billie Eilish - 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT'

Uncatena

This is probably my favorite album of 2024 along with TTPD, eternal sunshine, COWBOY CARTER, and Only God Was Above Us.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whatyouwant_

• dalladallamallamalla

• dreww

• Dash_inthedark

31 minutes ago, Mariah4life said:

i wish i had a brother that was half useful

6g34Gn2.gif

Ariana says hi. Imagine if Frankie (her cheerleader brother) is half of the talent of Finneas then Ariana's career would be a bit different now.

I hate Finneas' pretentious ass but he is def talented.

the ending of L'AMOUR WTF 

:jonny3:

• Like 2

"She should have made x its own track" You guys don't get it, this album is for the Hard Feelings/Loveless, A&W, GONE GONE/THANK YOU, PURE/HONEY and CUUUUuuute gays and girls :WAP:

• Like 8

CHIHIRO is so ******* good. Literally chills while listening to it. Her ear for catchy melodies is truly unmatched

• Like 1

Honestly, this is the perfect music for work because it's so soft,  melodic  and easy to listen to - I can see myself replaying this alot!  His productions really allow her to do nothing but whisper without compromising the listening experience. 

• Like 2

Every album this year made me realise how bad of a producer jack ant has become.

He use to be so good

• Like 7

BLUE is an absolute career highlight. Her best album closer :jonny5:

• Like 5

Just now, wish said:

BLUE is an absolute career highlight. Her best album closer :jonny5:

Dare I say her best song ever?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Everyperfectsummer said:

"She should have made x its own track" You guys don't get it, this album is for the Hard Feelings/Loveless, A&W, GONE GONE/THANK YOU, PURE/HONEY and CUUUUuuute gays and girls :WAP:

and Love Without Tragedy/Mother Mary !!! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

listening in dolby to see if i can point out any differences :celestial5:

Hm idk what to think. Some interesting production, it's actually so lush and well done. But there's no song that really grabs me, the songs blend into each other and before I knew it the album was over. Also I wasn't able to catch any strong narrative. I'll listen a couple more times tomorrow. 

Birds of a Feather holy ***. I am ELEVATING

This is one of the best musical moments in any song this year... - Base -  ATRL

• Like 4

wow what an excellent first listen :jonny5: very cinematic and progressive! the only moment in which the proggy nature felt a bit formless was the closing track, but I could see it growing on me

Lunch, Birds of a Feather, and The Greatest all have smash written all over them :clap3: I'm so glad THIS is the forward thinking route they decided to take here!

• Like 2

Alright girls I'm here, couple tingz…

Anybody disrespecting her magnum opus Wildflower will not be seeing heaven. Relisten until it clicks because seeing it bottom of lists, don't embarrass yourselves babes.

Stop crying about the Lamour 2nd half nobody wanted an electronica album m I'm sorry :deadbanana:First half gobbled but y'all NOT ready to hear about that.

Such a masterpiece, loved every single song. Lunch a clear last place though. :fan: The fact that we ain't got a video yet makes me still hopeful for a visual album

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Mr.S said:

and Love Without Tragedy/Mother Mary !!! 

THANK YOU because the girls do sleep on Unapologetic! 

• Like 2

The 2nd part of L'Amour is a career highlight. Not sure anyone here is ready for this discussion. 

This may be…. Her Best Album? 

omg it sucks that my fave have a feud with billie cause we need her Producers for TS12!

she gagged me as expected, her best album (when HTE was already my album of the decade)

i knew chihiro was one of her best songs on first listen but that 1-2-3 punch of lunch - chihiro - birds of a feather is insane, my top 3 on the album

not a single filler, the only complaint i have is l'amour but I still enjoy the first half

You can truly feel how Billie and Finneas pour their hearts & souls into making music. Not for the charts but 100% for the arts, unlike the other popstars that have released this year

No choice but to stan

This is one of the best musical moments in any song this year... - Base -  ATRL

2 hours ago, SleepingTigers said:

What a album :wanda:

The only song I didn't click instantly with was CHIHIRO. But 10/11 tracks were perfect! The Greatest is probably my top favorite from the album. 

How :bloo:

The album debuts early at #5 on US Apple Music with zero songs in the top 200 alternative chart.

How is this even possible? The only thing that rose was the 5 second clip which went from #3 to #1 on the music videos chart. Did it seriously debut at #5 just from that alone? There's no way..?

The album debuts early at #5 on US Apple Music with zero songs in the top 200 alternative chart.

How is this even possible? The only thing that rose was the 5 second clip which went from #3 to #1 on the music videos chart. Did it seriously debut at #5 just from that alone? There's no way..?

Just now, dreww said:

you posted it double.

• Haha 2

BIRDS SOTY iktr.... :jonnycat:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.