• dreww

• Dash_inthedark

3 minutes ago, hackensucks said:

where did this come from

Her online store is easily trackable

Only 10 tracks?

• Like 1

Wildflower and The Greatest? Lana stan jumped out :clap3:

No single? At least it's just over 1 month away. 

I wished there was a title track. 

Cover is mid.

Song titles are great.

I'm excited nonetheless. 

They say track 3 is featuring Ariana Grande 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Not super excited for this given what the Blue track sounds like, it kind of just sounds the same as her other albums. I would really love it if Billie tried out a more fun pop sound. She's really creative and I just think it would be really interesting!

I hope Finneas isn't the only producer this time around. Wonder what she sounds like with other ppl behind the buttons

I haven't checked it yet, but apparently the Spotify snippet is from Chihiro according to Shazam

1 minute ago, BGood2Me said:

Billie did say that she'll release her album after ES, and Ariana has a Chihiro tattoo…

• Like 1

kinda excited in which direction this will go. I loved the electro/rock influences on HTE

Those angry Swifties should keep talking about the vinyl variants, we appreciate the promo! :heart:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SlimyGhoul said:

Not super excited for this given what the Blue track sounds like, it kind of just sounds the same as her other albums. I would really love it if Billie tried out a more fun pop sound. She's really creative and I just think it would be really interesting!

The leaked Blue (originally True Blue) is from years ago + was likely reworked a ton. Unless you've heard the new version? :mandown:

Billie is low key my fave and the album artwork looks good in a vacuum, but right now I'm REALLY not here for how similar it looks to Titanic Rising's whole aesthetics. I'm not sure HMHAS will live up to that comparison, but I hope I'm wrong ofc (the snippet sounds great and unlike anything on TR already so that's very promising!). :dancehall3:

I am claiming Chihiro, we know it's gonna have something to do with Spirited Away and I can't wait omg. I'm also perched for more of the visuals and hopefully she's not directing any videos this time. Very excited overall, though. She's coming. :jonny5:

Signed bundles are back in stock in the UK

11 minutes ago, BGood2Me said:

Tracklist has no features though…..

omg :duca: so excited 

i guess her plan was to announce the title and release date only today but they leaked her entire **** damn :gaycat6:

5 minutes ago, AMIT said:

Billie is low key my fave and the album artwork looks good in a vacuum, but right now I'm REALLY not here for how similar it looks to Titanic Rising's whole aesthetics. I'm not sure HMHAS will live up to that comparison, but I hope I'm wrong ofc (the snippet sounds great and unlike anything on TR already so that's very promising!). :dancehall3:

I hear you & I see the Weyes comparison but I don't think it's incredibly similar...

A1gd8Ulm3zL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Billie-Eilish-Hit-Me-Hard-And-Soft-1712588855.jpeg

They're both underwater, but that's kind of it no? Weyes photoshoot is much brighter and more maximalist in style. Billie's album cover is moodier, minimalistic, and centered around her. The colors are different too.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sam96 said:

I hope it's a metal album :jonny2:

It's rock and alt influenced I heard

• Thanks 1

Album cover reminds me of HTE mv 

• Thanks 2

No features btw… those Twitter accounts are lying

Is this a continuation of HTE? In the video she's in a house that gets flooded 

1 minute ago, wish said:

I hear you & I see the Weyes comparison but I don't think it's incredibly similar...

A1gd8Ulm3zL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Billie-Eilish-Hit-Me-Hard-And-Soft-1712588855.jpeg

They're both underwater, but that's kind of it no? Weyes photoshoot is much brighter and more maximalist in style. Billie's album cover is moodier, minimalistic, and centered around her. The colors are different too.

Yeah, what you're saying makes sense. It also doesn't help that we don't know how Billie's album really sounds aside from that 3 second snippet, so it's hard to see the full vision just yet. It's just that the underwater motif is very substantial on both, but I guess that's where the comparison ends. Either way I'm perched though. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.