Billie Eilish - 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT'

ChapelHooker

4 minutes ago, dreww said:

Two free months of Apple Music if you heard the album in AMC theaters.. I will never not gag at this rollout it's so clever :jonny5:

Yeah I was like "ummm haven't used that in a while but sure?" Now I get to stream on Spotify and when I decide to give the audio quality on Apple a chance, it's free. Brilliant.

• Like 1

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dalladallamallamalla

• whatyouwant_

• wish

• dreww

1 minute ago, Motivation93 said:

This is really good and better than HTE but I will say that the switch ups are almost tease worthy ? Like I wish the songs at the second part of certain tracks were their own tracks? Some of the sonics in the switch ups deserve their own fully realized track. That'd be my only critique

This is soo fair. I personally am cool with it as some of the all time greatest albums tend to have major switch ups during tracks, but I get the critique for sure.

1 hour ago, Kyoto said:

It seems like her team might test BIRDS in the UK. They add it to playlists there.

Good

it's the most single-worthy track tbh

2 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

This is really good and better than HTE but I will say that the switch ups are almost tease worthy ? Like I wish the songs at the second part of certain tracks were their own tracks? Some of the sonics in the switch ups deserve their own fully realized track. That'd be my only critique

Omg yess!

Another fav act of mine just released an album with tracks doing the same and it's so Annoying

I mean..split it into 2 parts and give it to us, like how everyone is doing (speed)/(slow) version

2 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

The second half of L'Amour De Ma Vie has me feeling like I'm in a 2000s nightclub, wtf??? I had heard about the beat switch, but I wasn't expecting trance Billie :jonny:

I was Shook :jonny: I love it when she experiments with sounds

I stood UP for l'amour de ma vie's second half I was not expecting that :jonny4:

• Like 1

1-2 punch of Skinny and Lunch. Birds of a Feather gooped me the most, never expected Billie to do something so Carly Rae-esque and to actually pull it off. Wildflower is that b!tch. Blue is haunting.

• Like 1

Let me give some praise to THE DINER

what a whacky track

for some reason it reminds me of her first stuff idk

everything about this era is just so perfect

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Let me give some praise to THE DINER

what a whacky track

for some reason it reminds me of her first stuff idk

THE DINER is my ****. Such an amazingly experimental track. I cannot help but think of Blackout when I hear it. Not saying that it sounds pop but the beats and some backgrounds. It is probably my top 2 favourites. 

But I'm still indecisive about which are actually my favs. Haven't liked an album this way since 2007. 

I fell in love for the first time 

instant chills from vocals and its the first line :biblionny:

Birds of a feather is my fav so far. 

• Like 1

Can it be 12am EST yet jeeeeeez

That was pretty great on the first listen. No skips, pretty consistent, some interesting twists for certain songs. Love her artistic evolution.

• Like 2

I can listen to another whole album of Billie doing L'AMOUR DE MA VIE style. I love it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raspberries said:

They sound like the opening synths of that song

yeah no I know lol I was being rhetorical :gaycat4:

can't wait! 66 more mins for me 

5 minutes ago, Mariah4life said:

I can listen to another whole album of Billie doing L'AMOUR DE MA VIE style. I love it

I think I'm an outlier but I liked the first part and second part pretty equally. Her sultry, jazzy cadence is so refreshing for a MPG.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dreww said:

Two free months of Apple Music if you heard the album in AMC theaters.. I will never not gag at this rollout it's so clever :jonny5:

well I hate my life :jonny: 

• Like 1

The Greatest sounding a bit like a Cocteau song is :alexz:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

birds of a feather is reminding me of a brighter we can't be friends

the lyrics of "sticking together / wanting to stay / nothing left to lose without my baby / your mind is polluted", beautiful airy vocals, quick breathy adlibs after each verse, and snappy production 

this is incredible :clap3:

Edited by whiteferrari

oh this is AOTY material :jonny5:  

We're in the final stretch US! In the next three and a half hours, all of the continental US will have access to the album on all platforms!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.