Billie Eilish - 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT'

Uncatena

For someone that casually likes Billie's music and doesn't keep up with the details

Was the second album just a myth and not a real thing? Or is there any news about it?

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whatyouwant_

• dalladallamallamalla

• dreww

• Dash_inthedark

3 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Was the second album just a myth and not a real thing? Or is there any news about it?

People assumed that when she says "but when can I hear the next one" at the end of Blue, she was talking about her next album. So fans online did their digging to try and find hints she may have pointed out that would indicate a double album. I don't remember which interview she did but a fan asked her about it and she played very coy and said "I don't know what to say" and then turns to her team and goes "should I tell them? noo" or something like that so that also fueled it.

Then fans connected ilomilo, her favorite song off WWAFA, to HMHAS because in the game there are two red and blue characters that are trying to find each other. Blue being the final track of the album, the album cover is also blue, and then the L'Amour extended edit cover has her wearing a red contact in her left eye with her natural blue right eye are all things that led to this theory. I'm sure I'm missing other stuff but this is all I can remember from what people said in here (I don't have Twitter).

But I feel like if any of this is true it'll be more of a deluxe that she'll drop on the album's anniversary rather than a whole new album. She's talked about how when each album is released they're done otherwise she wouldn't release them. So for her there's no reason to expand an album that she feels is completely finished. She'd just move onto the next. I personally think the line at the end of Blue was just her joking about her fans begging more new music after HTE but she's kinda leaned into the deluxe rumors here and there so who knows. I definitely don't think it's a double album though.

• Like 2

I think y'all reading way too much into Billie not posting in a while. Girl is just probably stressed out with the tour rehearsals. That red album conspiracy is beyond wild and delusional.

There are definitely intentional clues that were laid out with the entire red album theory. I think either plans changed or it was moreso setup for the documentary that's definitely coming out during Grammy voting season. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, wish said:

Waittt this is iconic, it's gonna be such a full circle moment for her :cries: :heart2:

ccb7ae810d98433bd73a14bbdc71fa76.gif

Hide contents

The way that idwbya performance is still their most popular video, leagues ahead of #2. 189M views vs 115M

Talk about mother behaviour :jonny5:

• Like 4

The start of Billiemania in 2018-2019 was such a moment. The views on her interviews for vanity fair, colors, etc. were so insane :campfire:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dreww said:

The start of Billiemania in 2018-2019 was such a moment. The views on her interviews for vanity fair, colors, etc. were so insane :campfire:

I remember how followed those Vanity Fair interviews were of hers. The entire series amassed over 145 million views, I think.

Edited by Blackout2006

On 9/16/2024 at 6:23 PM, badgirlriri said:

There are definitely intentional clues that were laid out with the entire red album theory. I think either plans changed or it was moreso setup for the documentary that's definitely coming out during Grammy voting season. 

After HTE I do not think they were expecting massive success. I think plans definitely changed after HMHAS smashed out the gate

Days Before Rodeo repeaks at #1 :skull: billie should've pulled this when there were several weeks the #1 album only sold 70k or so

• Like 4

• Like 3

US Overall Radio

#143: WILDFLOWER (NEW) 

+1.03M audience

OMG??

• Like 3

On 9/17/2024 at 4:08 AM, Dash_inthedark said:

This is in my top 3 most streamed songs this year. I keep replaying it everyday:jonny6:i swear it's gonna end up number 1 on my Spotify end year wrap

• Like 2

COLORS PERFORMANCE ABOUT TO GO LIVE :jonny:

19 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

Another stellar wildflower performance  :alexz:

• Like 1

Can somebody tell her to chill with the background vocals? Especially on a ballad. Billie girl

SNL in october!!!! we won!!

• Like 2

SNL YEESSS :jonny:

4 hours ago, whatyouwant_ said:

This was amazing, her vocals are on another level :jonny:

35 minutes ago, Dash_inthedark said:

SNL in october!!!! we won!!

YESS!! She'll probably perform boaf and wildflower 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.