Billie Eilish - 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT'

ChapelHooker

46 minutes ago, idleavealone said:

that rolling stone article was SO good, our girl got her lick back, WE ARE SO BACK :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, notimetodie said:

rolling stone's interview was amazing, one of the bests of her career :gaycat5:

Omg yesss :jonny5:About to read it in full, I LOVE her long in-depth interviews so I'm really excited and hopeful we get more this era

• Like 2

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dalladallamallamalla

• whatyouwant_

• wish

• dreww

That RS interview was such a nice read :celestial4: Always love what she has to say in these and she looked SO good in the photoshoot. People are gonna focus on that part but reading about the process for the album shoot & the relationship with herself/her sexuality/her public persona since 2019 was as interesting as a read IMO. Ugh it's really killing me that I have to wait so long

Edited by Billionaire
  • Like 1

I'm so excited about this new album.

I'm revisiting her catalogue and OMG, she served quality since her first EP. :heart2:

• Like 1

more magazines this week maybe? i was so shocked bc i thought that we wouldnt got one until the album's release week tho. such an amazing surprise

im still here 

• Like 2

oh i am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so ready for this album

1 hour ago, notimetodie said:

more magazines this week maybe? i was so shocked bc i thought that we wouldnt got one until the album's release week tho. such an amazing surprise

im still here 

The second picture :worship2:

• Like 1

Where can I read the full article? or should I have to pay for RS?

42 minutes ago, Si Hoo said:

Where can I read the full article? or should I have to pay for RS?

you can just open the article on a private page on your cellphone or desktop so it wont cost u anything!! https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/billie-eilish-hit-me-hard-and-soft-mental-health-fame-1235003585/

• Thanks 1

"Every second of every day is Barbie, Barbie, Barbie, Barbie, Barbie, which is great, but as soon as the Oscars are over and I lose, I'm going the **** away. I'm literally gone."

:toofunny2:

Anyways read through the interview and definitely in the need of some depressing themes, interesting cause that's not the impression I got from the snippets so between this so Im really interested what we're getting into :jonnycat: 

Some parts of this interview talking about wanting to return to 2019 and basically saying that Billie has a darkness niche that she does best and should stick to would have me concerned that this is going to be an artistic regression, but I feel better seeing the reviews of the insiders saying anything but. And it does say she still experiments with new sounds so she's still pushing herself out of her comfort zone :heart:

Looove them saying she's going to finally shut the whisperer crowd up, and them calling it her best album makes me hope she's getting a 5-star upon release. Interesting that they wouldn't consider it a concept record. 

Surprised to see how much work she put into being able to get the cover shot and I didn't realize she has such a fear of water :eek:

Skinny is going to absolutely destroy me I can tell. 

Her getting back into dancing :eek:

Her being so open about her sexuality :jonny5:

All her peers having nothing but the highest of praises to say about her and a magnum opus coming up, it's hard to not see the AOTY narrative :jonny6:

• Like 4

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

how are we feeling about the best song by now of HMHAS? a soty for me :clap3: im obsessed with this production

Edited by notimetodie

4 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

BANGER :1stplace:

6 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

ugh, I'm so excited for this album :WAP:

2 minutes ago, notimetodie said:

how are we feeling about the best song bye now of HMHAS? a soty for me :clap3: im obsessed with this production

I love it, but I can already tell some people are going to drag it like they did with NDA, then months after be like: wow it's so good :giraffe:

2 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

I love it, but I can already tell some people are going to drag it like they did with NDA, then months after be like: wow it's so good :giraffe:

theyre so predictable lol i saw a lot of ppl thats not even from billie stan twitter loving the song. i think it will be amazing and perfect for tour 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

People are so tasteless. NDA is one of her best songs tbh. 

You couldn't save me 

But you can't let me gooooooooooo :WAP:

• Like 6

NDA was literally the best pre-release single of HTE that was truly a standout. 

i think that "L'A AMOUR DE MA VIE" its just what "Oxytocin" was for billie, a song made for tour. i cant even imagine how crazy it will be to jump around with this :jonny5:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kyoto said:

This song is a BANGER. I feel like once the album comes out people that are hating it now gonna love it 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kyoto said:

omg :jonny5:

I'm loving the snippets for this album, only bops so far :jonny6:

I feel like it's my favorite by hers already and it's not even out!! 

L'amour is cute, I need to hear the full to make my final verdict tho :gaycat4:

So hyped for the album! :duca:

Jesus Christ the new snippet :jonny2: Every little thing I hear makes this album seem further away now that I'm actively watching for it - it's going to be a very long three weeks

Will this have any power ballads?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.