Billie Eilish - 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT'

ChapelHooker

Billie has also reclaimed the #1 most monthly listeners for a female on Spotify!

• Like 4

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dalladallamallamalla

• whatyouwant_

• dreww

• wish

SOTY from AOTY hit #1 today

dalladallamallamalla

• Like 7

YESSS Birds #1 on Spotify  :clap3:

It's also #3 in the US  :jonnycat: But we need radio to play the song

• Like 8

Cmon TTH give us that midweek #1 too pwetty pweeeaaaase

• Like 4

US SPOTIFY

#3 (+3) BIRDS OF A FEATHER

#19 (+3) LUNCH

#44 (+1) CHIHIRO

#92 (+14) WILDFLOWER

#159 (+39) L'AMOUR DE MA VIE

#194 (RE) BLUE

:clap3:

• Like 11

Birds is very close to surpassing PPP on US Spotify also. Kendrick is probably out of the question but PPP is huge here so that's still major and would make it the biggest female song on Spotify

giphy.thumb.gif.42adb319f3bf491726bc1b97

• Like 9

AND we're up to #3 on US Spotify? :clap3: BOAF is really becoming a mega-smash with LONGEVITY

Yeah it's time for Interscope to send that fat check to iHeartRadio and get this song playing on every station

mW8yZvR.gif

• Like 9

That's what happen when you release smashery and classiques 

what a legend, album of the decade, song of the year…whew my wig

• Like 6

TOTC Billboard Hot 100 2024 Year-End List Week 38

#33. What Was I Made For?

#75 (+7) BIRDS OF A FEATHER

#91 (+6) LUNCH

She's predicted to have 3 songs year end list :jonny5:

• Like 5

Spoiler

Does anyone else with Apple Music hate how the lyrics display are in all caps :duca: it looks horrible

• Haha 1

BIRDS OF A FEATHER was the most added on POP radio with 17 adds this week and 6 adds on HAC.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Jonasl91 said:

Cmon TTH give us that midweek #1 too pwetty pweeeaaaase

☺️☺️

• Like 8

Am I the only one who could not care less about the performance on radio :eli: . Of course I want the song to smash but not with payola like other artists obviously have. It's cooler if the song can smash organically. 

1 hour ago, KKCuteCat said:

Am I the only one who could not care less about the performance on radio :eli: . Of course I want the song to smash but not with payola like other artists obviously have. It's cooler if the song can smash organically. 

I think it's just…many of us feel that this is going to be a timeless hit and it would be nice if the radio play matched how well one of her songs is doing. It hasn't happened since TIA. 

4 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

I think it's just…many of us feel that this is going to be a timeless hit and it would be nice if the radio play matched how well one of her songs is doing. It hasn't happened since TIA. 

HTE really killed her momentum on radio i guess. She has a series of flop (Your Power, Lost Cause, NDA) there :rip: 

39 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

HTE really killed her momentum on radio i guess. She has a series of flop (Your Power, Lost Cause, NDA) there :rip: 

They were throwing a new one to radio every 5 weeks haphazardly, such a mess.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

I don't care about radio either, but it looks like without airplay, songs can't reach the top of the B100 chart. People (especially Americans) use that chart constantly to measure the success of a song or album, which I think is stupid since having a #1 globally seems much more difficult and important imo. Even tho she has had a lot of success in the US, but somehow never gets a number 1 because of a lack of radio play. So yeah, it's a good thing Birds is conquering some space there too. She deserves another nº1.

https://www.billboard.com/artist/billie-eilish/chart-history/hsi/

19 minutes ago, Dash_inthedark said:

I don't care about radio either, but it looks like without airplay, songs can't reach the top of the B100 chart. People (especially Americans) use that chart constantly to measure the success of a song or album, which I think is stupid since having a #1 globally seems much more difficult and important imo. Even tho she has had a lot of success in the US, but somehow never gets a number 1 because of a lack of radio play. So yeah, it's a good thing Birds is conquering some space there too. She deserves another nº1.

https://www.billboard.com/artist/billie-eilish/chart-history/hsi/

Well, she's an album artist so her single success can't match with people who are more of a single artist. But her album sales are better than most. 

Anyway, i didn't say that radio success isn't important. It is, actually. I just say that I want it to smash organically, rather than smash thanks to payola like most of recent radio hits. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

Well, she's an album artist so her single success can't match with people who are more of a single artist. But her album sales are better than most. 

Anyway, i didn't say that radio success isn't important. It is, actually. I just say that I want it to smash organically, rather than smash thanks to payola like most of recent radio hits. 

Agree. And it's been very organic since it's been smashing way before it was even considered a single. Just pure fan/gp love  :bird:

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Dash_inthedark said:

Agree. And it's been very organic since it's been smashing way before it was even considered a single. Just pure fan/gp love  :bird:

Right. And i think her team spent the budget on the TTH. You know that's expensive. It's not like they can have enough budget to pay for TTH and radio concurrently :eli: . And i think they make the right choice to focus on Spotify as it's more appeal to the global fans rather than the US radio.

Edited by KKCuteCat
  • Like 1

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Dash_inthedark said:

Hope it stays at #1 tomorrow, the gap with Sabrina is very small. 

• Like 1

wwimf already a classic, the new lovely :jonny:

• Like 3

Wow i realize that Birds have relatively good AI on pop radio considering its position. For example, it had 12M AI yesterday at #20 while #19 only had like 9M. I'm sure it will at least outpeak Lunch on radio. 

Apple Music US

#8: BIRDS OF A FEATHER (+2)

Please Please Please is #7, meaning that maybe she will rise to #2 on US Spotify :bird:

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.