Billie Eilish - 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT'

Uncatena

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

i blame Interscope for doing nothing on radio :skull:

I just hope they're just waiting for Lunch to go top 10 and then start the payola for Birds, it'd be a tragedy if Birds peaks at #9 :skull:

Edited by UnusualBoy

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whatyouwant_

• dalladallamallamalla

• dreww

• Dash_inthedark

16 hours ago, bad guy said:

?

Does this lady just have back stock of CD's collecting dust for any new week a big artist drops? This preplanned fraudery is on another level :deadbanana4:

Yep, she still has copies from week #3 that haven't shipped yet. Just shows that it's best to gradually ship them when you need, then to have a huge 1st week. 

Just now, whatyouwant_ said:

i blame Interscope for doing nothing on radio :skull:

This is the main reason, but overall she's not really strong in the usa. I don't know why but that country always does her dirty. Last week Chappell's album did more streams than hmhas there and I think she's doing better on the hot 100 too. Billie also used to be good on itunes, but now she barely can get a top 10. No wonder why her team decided to do a press tour in other countries, they know that the usa doesn't deserve her.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jenni said:

This is the main reason, but overall she's not really strong in the usa. I don't know why but that country always does her dirty. Last week Chappell's album did more streams than hmhas there and I think she's doing better on the hot 100 too. Billie also used to be good on itunes, but now she barely can get a top 10. No wonder why her team decided to do a press tour in other countries, they know that the usa doesn't deserve her.

SHE IS strong in the US, she has great streaming catalogue there, she always debut TOP 5 Spotify, her albums are like 7x and 3x times Platinum eligible respectively, her main problem is airplay, that's why her singles doesn't have much longevity. Her majority of songs are kinda depressing, slow and her label seems to not know when they should push harder as soon as the oportunity appears, its frustrating :skull:

On the other hand, her streaming longevity is AMAZING, despite a low peak, her songs always manage to get big certifications. 

• Thanks 1

People really need to stop complaining about payola on radio :eli: . It's okay to let the song smashing on its own without using payola. I guess they invest on TTH's cover, which is a better choice me think. Plus Billie has never been a radio darling anyway :gaycat2: . 

35 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

SHE IS strong in the US, she has great streaming catalogue there, she always debut TOP 5 Spotify, her albums are like 7x and 3x times Platinum eligible respectively, her main problem is airplay, that's why her singles doesn't have much longevity. Her majority of songs are kinda depressing, slow and her label seems to not know when they should push harder as soon as the oportunity appears, its frustrating :skull:

On the other hand, her streaming longevity is AMAZING, despite a low peak, her songs always manage to get big certifications. 

Yeah, she has low peaks because of airplay.

And when they finally give her some airplay it it's too late like it happened with What was I made for and Happier than ever

• Like 7

Does anyone know how many units have sold "lovely" in the US?

The RIAA hasn't updated it in years

Imagine if it eventually goes Diamond with a #64 peak on the Hot 100  :rip: 

• Like 1

Just now, Green said:

Yeah, she has low peaks because of airplay.

And when they finally give her some airplay it it's too late like it happened with What was I made for and Happier than ever

!!!! MTE

What Was I Made For? a missed TOP 5 opportunity and HTE a TOP 10 missed opportunity just because of bad management. :skull:

And BOAF is on track for another missed TOP 5, hope i'm wrong tho.

1 minute ago, Green said:

Does anyone know how many units have sold "lovely" in the US?

The RIAA hasn't updated it in years

Imagine if it eventually goes Diamond with a #64 peak on the Hot 100  :rip: 

lovely is DIAMOND eligible since last year i think, Ocean Eyes 8x PLATINUM, WTPIO 8x, EIW 7x as far as i know.

• Like 1

Billie always wins the longevity game. #1 Global will be hers tomorrow :clap3:

• Like 6

Just now, whatyouwant_ said:

She is strong, but she could be much better there, specially when you look at her streams globally. For exemple, hmhas was a smash in streams in its first week, but made less than eternal sunshine in streams sales in the us. Her peaks there are never really high, but as you said, she wins in the longevity (wich is more important by the end of the day).

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Jenni said:

She is strong, but she could be much better there, specially when you look at her streams globally. For exemple, hmhas was a smash in streams in its first week, but made less than eternal sunshine in streams sales in the us. Her peaks there are never really high, but as you said, she wins in the longevity (wich is more important by the end of the day).

True, i get what you mean, she really has potential to be much more strong. But in the end she always win :heart:

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

lovely is DIAMOND eligible since last year i think, Ocean Eyes 8x PLATINUM, WTPIO 8x, EIW 7x as far as i know.

Wow :deadbanana2: Interscope is so slow with certifications. They barely updated Bad Guy  :skull: 

30 minutes ago, Green said:

Wow :deadbanana2: Interscope is so slow with certifications. They barely updated Bad Guy  :skull: 

Entire HTE is undercertified, not even a GOLD certification for any of the songs :skull:

OMG THIS IS GONNA BE SO GOOD, I NEED IT NOW :jonny5:

• Like 7

I know this will never happen but I want her to leave Interscope. She won't because she seems very loyal to who she works with in the industry but this is the third era now where they can't figure it out and mismanage her singles. She is smashing hard and they can't even do the bare minimum of airplay, which yes sadly matters for the Hot 100. The HTE radio situation was bizarre enough  but they fumbled with WWAFA as well. WTPO wasn't getting airplay for months. And we all saw WWIMF get botched. Yeah it doesn't make them any less hits but this is the bare minimum a major label can do and they don't learn a thing. She might as well be independent. BOAF will probably peak at #7-8 but maybe I'm wrong. At least the streams are great this era.

14 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

OMG THIS IS GONNA BE SO GOOD, I NEED IT NOW :jonny5:

Finneas is NOT going to make it to the end of this video, those wings have him suffering :deadbanana2:

"Billie dressed like Steve from Blue's Clues" noooo :deadbanana2:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, wish said:

Billie always wins the longevity game. #1 Global will be hers tomorrow :clap3:

Now this is a celebration :jonny3:

• Like 5

US APPLE MUSIC

10 (+3) Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER

back in the TOP 10 :duca:

• Like 3

I love these little sneak peeks into the recording process :heart:

• Like 6

Will this reach #1 on Spotify today?

:ryan3:

• Like 1

guys we might not break that SOUR record :rip: Bittersuite is tanking on Spotify and it will take longer to reach 100M streams for all tracks. We need to get it done before Aug 11th

• Like 2

US Apple Music

#9 (+1) BIRDS OF A FEATHER

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

US Apple Music

#9 (+1) BIRDS OF A FEATHER

Thank you for the daily updates, this is Billie's year :clap3:

• Like 1

POP:
22 20 BILLIE EILISH BIRDS OF A FEATHER 4351 3553 798 12.136

+153 Spins
+22 Bullet
+0.381 Audience

HOT AC:
37 29 BILLIE EILISH BIRDS OF A FEATHER 581 415 166 1.499

+33 Spins
+9 Bullet
+0.087 Audience

TOP 30 on HAC. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.