Billie Eilish - 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT'

ChapelHooker

I'm so excited for tour. Imagine the big push and longer term longevity the album will be getting from it..:deadbanana:

The fact that Zach Bryan didn't out stream her yesterday is insane. She's so stable:gaycat:

• Like 4

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dalladallamallamalla

• whatyouwant_

• wish

• dreww

9 hours ago, BloodLuster said:

she's truly Lana's daughter. they drop the album and the era is officially done lmao

Isn't this is how things work in the streaming era? Plus i think there will be a deluxe album at least?

4 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

we need some vevo performances like she did with HTE!

i don't think we talk about how good the 60s look was on Billie :jonny5: I wish she channeled that aesthetic more during that era

• Like 2

4 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

Isn't this is how things work in the streaming era? Plus i think there will be a deluxe album at least?

13 hours ago, BloodLuster said:

she's truly Lana's daughter. they drop the album and the era is officially done lmao

She has actually done a lot of promo internationally, which has been rare to see from pop stars in recent years. I think they decided to invest outside the US since she is much more global than local. She was in the UK, France, Germany, South Korea, and Japan in June, appearing on several radio and TV shows, as well as podcasts. I have a thread with the more important ones if anyone is curious to see (I'll link it below).

We are missing more performances though and that is a strong point of hers, so they are important. Since the era began, we have only had the two performances on Colbert (Lunch and The Greatest) and that's it. This was probably because Finneas is focused on finishing his own album. It's a shame she didn't do BBC Radio 1 this time it's always such a treat. Hopefully we will get some great performances (maybe Vevo, Tiny Desk, other late night shows? idk) in July and August  since late September tour begins. And ofc we need some real promo for Birds now it's an official single. 

Edited by Dash_inthedark
  • Like 1

Watch her monthly listeners triple once she finally decides to drop Blue (Extended Version)

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

what is going on with this Eminem tracklist featuring Billie surfacing on the internet ? :eek:

Wasn't that fake?

4 hours ago, whatyouwant_ said:

what is going on with this Eminem tracklist featuring Billie surfacing on the internet ? :eek:

where??

GoldDerby AOTY odds ranking:

The Tortured Poets Department 5/1 ⬇️

Cowboy Carter 11/2 ⬇️

Hit Me Hard And Soft 11/2 ⬆️

:ryan3:

• Like 3

so what is the best sounding vinyl variant of this album? I've seen people blaming the ECO-nature of the pressings for the surface noise. Finally about to go grab my Amazon variant, but I'm kinda hesitant. What if it is the worst pressing of them all :monkey: 

Spotify Global

#1. Espresso

#2 (+1) BIRDS OF A FEATHER

#3. (-1) Please Please Please

:giraffe:

• Like 7

Very good Saturday update, compared to previous weeks

06/22: -6.04% (-511k)

06/29: -6.69% (-576k)

Let's pray Sunday is at least as good as the last couple weeks too, so we can snatch that #1 on Monday

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, Jonasl91 said:

Swifties sure have been very pressed about a metric that apparently is meaningless to them

Like we knew they would. :laugh:

britney spears GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Jonasl91 said:

Very good Saturday update, compared to previous weeks

06/22: -6.04% (-511k)

06/29: -6.69% (-576k)

Let's pray Sunday is at least as good as the last couple weeks too, so we can snatch that #1 on Monday

Only a 5.5k drop in the US, other songs looking pretty normal though

07/05: 1.883.716

07/06: 1.878.153

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.